Fox News basically endorses Christie (R-NJ)

Do you sit in a tree outside his house at night snapping pictures?

Could you vote for a yankee :cool: WillowTree :confused: You know he never drinks watermelon wine now girl ;) :(

Last edited:
Old dogs and children and watermelon whine! :eusa_whistle:

Brit Hume mentioned he wasn't convinced Christie is a true conservative!!?!?!?!?!!?!!? Time to do some vetting....( would be a nice change, to go back to vetting? ) :lol:

He also said that he may not be good on the debate stage just like Perry. The only way to find out would be for him to enter the race.

Hey stalker, what did Kristol have for dinner tonght? Did you get pictures?

Posters who post 'cartoons' calling their fellow Americans 'terrorists' deserve to be dismissed as pathetically partisan critters whose intellect has given way to moronic.

Straighten your halo, bitch, it's crooked. You're such a hypocrite.

Ever heard of Satire Cali? Guess not. Please tell me your concentration is not in Government
Satire can be traced back throughout history; wherever organized government has existed, so has satire.
The oldest example that has survived till today is Aristophanes.
Political satire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't know why is it that I don't find it 'satirical' to label your fellow Americans as 'terrorists' just for political point scoring. It must be me.... I have a higher standard for humor.

Oh, geez, get the friggin' barf bucket. :rolleyes:

Ever heard of Satire Cali? Guess not. Please tell me your concentration is not in Government

Political satire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't know why is it that I don't find it 'satirical' to label your fellow Americans as 'terrorists' just for political point scoring. It must be me.... I have a higher standard for humor.

Her sanctimony is wearing very thin.

Update: looks like Fox (the TV channel for the GOP) is finding out how much the T-Party wouldn't like Christie's stances such as calling the rightie-fringers "crazies" :lol:

Last edited:

Update: looks like Fox (the TV channel for the GOP) is finding out how much the T-Party wouldn't like Christie's stances such as calling the rightie-fringers "crazies" :lol:
What does MSNBC (TV Channel for DNC) say?

Wonder if they knew where he was on global warming when they invited him to speak at the Reagan Library?

Fox News is the TV channel for the GOP? Is that why most Fox viewers are Dems and Indies, dink?

Fox News is the TV channel for the GOP? Is that why most Fox viewers are Dems and Indies, dink?

Actually, most FAUX Nooze viewers are mostly christian conservatives. Incidentally, that demographic generally caters mostly to the GOP.

Need proof? Look at how many of the FAUX Nooze people are vehemently anti-gay. Not only that, but they call people like that "liberals".

As far as Christie running? Remember when John McStupid ran for president? His advanced age was an issue, because they wanted to make sure he stayed alive and healthy. Incidentally, Chris Christie is what doctors call "morbidly obese", which means that his body fat percentage is greater than 51. How do I know this? A morbidly obese woman tried to check into my command once. We measured her, and when she turned out too fat, sent her back to the States, because we didn't want her to drop dead on deployment.

Besides...........he's a big fish in a little pond. Wanna see how badly that turns out? Look at Rick Perry who was one in Texas, but when he got on the national scale, he's just a minnow.

Forum List

Back