Fox News basically endorses Christie (R-NJ)

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
EVERY week Bill Kristol (founder of PNAC Project for the New American Century - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) [the group that goaded two admins into declaring war on Iraq] and chief spokesperson for fox News Sunday laments that fact that Daniels and, more importantly, Christie isn't in the race. Today Chris Wallace brought it up AGAIN :eusa_wall: If you don't know by now, Fox is "GOPTeeVee"

beckhy.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously though. Can you see someone in Louisiana or Alabama voting for a New Jersian (a yankee)? Same goes for Romney. They're in between a rock & a hard place :(

They keep lamenting about who isn't in the race, because of the bottom barrel rejects that currently ARE.

That is true. They know Bachmann and Perry are unelectable. The pizza guy...really..? The republicans in the south already said there is no way they would ever vote for a mormon. They really dont like Ron Paul for some reason and they would love for Christie to run.

This is right eat right season and its great!

Obama is guaranteed a win in 2012! Guaranteed it. God bless America.

Posters who post 'cartoons' calling their fellow Americans 'terrorists' deserve to be dismissed as pathetically partisan critters whose intellect has given way to moronic.

Seriously though. Can you see someone in Louisiana or Alabama voting for a New Jersian (a yankee)? Same goes for Romney. They're in between a rock & a hard place :(

Christie seems to be fairly well respected throughout the party nationwide.

They keep lamenting about who isn't in the race, because of the bottom barrel rejects that currently ARE.

But as noted, Daniels and Christie have the ‘RINO’ problem.

As the GOP’s mouthpiece it’s understandable Fox’s desperation for a viable candidate. But their advocacy of Christie could cause a schism between FNC and the TPM and far right.

Christie seems to be fairly well respected throughout the party nationwide.

Brett (the highly-partisan rightie guy on Fox [next to Kristol (neocon)] brought up the fact that he may not be that good of a debater like Perry in the last debate. People can look good on paper but when it comes to meeting a political opponent in a debate on policy come up short.

Ever heard of Satire Cali? Guess not. Please tell me your concentration is not in Government
Satire can be traced back throughout history; wherever organized government has existed, so has satire.
The oldest example that has survived till today is Aristophanes.
Political satire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't know why is it that I don't find it 'satirical' to label your fellow Americans as 'terrorists' just for political point scoring. It must be me.... I have a higher standard for humor.

Posters who post 'cartoons' calling their fellow Americans 'terrorists' deserve to be dismissed as pathetically partisan critters whose intellect has given way to moronic.

Did you protest when Fox broadcast this?:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_vmQrTi3aM&feature=player_embedded]Terrorist Fist Jab - YouTube[/ame]​

But I digress. This thread is about a network overtly trying to influence the make-up of the Repub/T-Party Primaries.

Last edited:
Ever heard of Satire Cali? Guess not. Please tell me your concentration is not in Government
Satire can be traced back throughout history; wherever organized government has existed, so has satire.
The oldest example that has survived till today is Aristophanes.
Political satire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't know why is it that I don't find it 'satirical' to label your fellow Americans as 'terrorists' just for political point scoring. It must be me.... I have a higher standard for humor.

Damn straight girl. Look one only has to remember who their heroine comedian on the left is.

Now maybe it's only me, but when I look at her I think lamprey eel.

tinydancer's here. Great. MORE Faux outrage. :rolleyes: Didn't you meltdown over a media celebrity the other day?

tinydancer's here. Great. MORE Faux outrage. :rolleyes: Didn't you meltdown over a media celebrity the other day?

Which one? I have a meltdown daily watching America implode. :lol:

But in all seriousness, who are you referring to? I used to work with JD Roberts (think much music canada) And many other people.

Clue me in and I will engage you.

Forum List

Back