Fox News basically endorses Christie (R-NJ)

Posters who post 'cartoons' calling their fellow Americans 'terrorists' deserve to be dismissed as pathetically partisan critters whose intellect has given way to moronic.

Did you protest when Fox broadcast this?:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_vmQrTi3aM&feature=player_embedded]Terrorist Fist Jab - YouTube[/ame]​

But I digress. This thread is about a network overtly trying to influence the make-up of the Repub/T-Party Primaries.

I don't watch Fox.

I would have hoped that you were smart enough to do the math and realize that two wrongs do not equal a right.

Twit.

Last edited:
I don't agree about Fox and Christie and maybe Media Matters is exaggerating but the logical conclusion is that ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NPR (did I miss any?) are endorsing Barry Hussein.

sandrabernhart.jpg

This is the lefts version of sarah. I think lamprey eel every time.

Well, at least she made playboy...lol

sandra_bernhardt-playboy.jpg

I wonder if she likes black basketball players as well?

lol

lord forgive me for what I am about to type.:eusa_angel:

If we could get Sarah to do a centerfold, Larry Flynt could walk on water and I'd be rich betting on it.

I will take any of the Republican candidates over the failure that is currently stinking up the west wing.....The O has got to go.

sandrabernhart.jpg

This is the lefts version of sarah. I think lamprey eel every time.

Well, at least she made playboy...lol

sandra_bernhardt-playboy.jpg

I wonder if she likes black basketball players as well?

Just for fun....would you want that mouth on your precious?

Come on now. I'd want to give her rabies shots first. But that's just me. But holy toledo I've spent time in Larry's and CBGB's and never thought I'd catch a disease as to look at Bernhart. Skank. That's all I can think of. a bloody foul mouth bitch from hell skank.

EVERY week Bill Kristol chief spokesperson for fox News Sunday

Chris Wallace is the host of Fox News Sunday. What are you talking about? Are you being deliberately dishonest to try to make what you think is a point?

Christie is good for ratings at Fox that's why they like him.
Don't tell me he works for them too?

Chris Wallace is the host of Fox News Sunday. What are you talking about? Are you being deliberately dishonest to try to make what you think is a point?

We've gone over this before. :eusa_hand: Wallace is the moderator who is supposed to show some semblance of objectivity. Kristol & Brett wahtshisname are the top rightie political talking-point advancers/corp shills on the show. Unnerstand now? :eusa_wall: Address the issue, not what kind of drapes are on the wall mkay?

So, to recap: Fox is trying to draft another person to enter the race because the current field is so unacceptable to them.

Christie is good for ratings at Fox that's why they like him.
Don't tell me he works for them too?

We've gone over this before. .

We've gone over this before and you've been wrong before. You might as well call Juan Williams the "chief spokesperson." You are trying too hard to fit your hard on for Kristol into your predetermined narrative and it doesn't work. Get the fuck over it.

EVERY week Bill Kristol (founder of PNAC Project for the New American Century - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) [the group that goaded two admins into declaring war on Iraq] and chief spokesperson for fox News Sunday laments that fact that Daniels and, more importantly, Christie isn't in the race. Today Chris Wallace brought it up AGAIN :eusa_wall: If you don't know by now, Fox is "GOPTeeVee"

beckhy.jpg

FOX?

Is that the same outfit owned by a guy who's company hacked into private phones and the Saudis, who financed and helped plan 9/11?

That FOX?

EVERY week Bill Kristol (founder of PNAC Project for the New American Century - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) [the group that goaded two admins into declaring war on Iraq] and chief spokesperson for fox News Sunday laments that fact that Daniels and, more importantly, Christie isn't in the race. Today Chris Wallace brought it up AGAIN :eusa_wall: If you don't know by now, Fox is "GOPTeeVee"

FOX?

Is that the same outfit owned by a guy who's company hacked into private phones and the Saudis, who financed and helped plan 9/11?

That FOX?

One in the same. Upon reflection, I mislabeled the thread. A more accurate title would've been "Fox news officially tries to recruit Christie". I wonder if Kristol thinks Christie will go along w/ his establishment GOP business is king/deregulation/pollution is good narrative?

Last edited:

FOX?

That FOX?

One in the same. Upon reflection, I mislabeled the thread. A more accurate title would've been "Fox news officially tries to recruit Christie". I wonder if Kristol thinks Christie will go along w/ his establishment GOP business is king/deregulation/pollution is good narrative?

Much to my chagrin..Christie's been growing on me. Seems like a common sense kind of guy..little rough around the edges..but his heart is in the right place.

I don't think Christie is going to run. Why? He's got too many skeletons in his closet. Besides, anyone remember him taking a sheriff's helicopter to his son's baseball game? I'd be willing to bet that is just the tip of the iceberg.

He knows that they're going to go over his past with a fine tooth comb and he doesn't want to undergo the scruitiny.

Forum List

Back