Fox News Audience Abandons Ship After Obama Wins

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Further evidence of how the far RW radicals don't want to hear anything other than what they believe/already like...

8168131605_12d587821d_o.jpg

... The sharp drop-off in viewership that occurred only on Fox reveals the sensitivity that the Fox viewer has to actual, truthful information. That is something that Fox exploits eagerly as they load up their programming with false and prejudicial stories. And that accounts for why Fox viewers have been shown to be so much less informed than consumers of news from other sources. They have such an aversion to anything other than Fox's pre-seasoned, right-wing brand of pseudo-knowledge that they won't even stayed tuned to Fox if there is a chance they might be exposed to raw reality ...

Source: Daily Kos: Fox News Audience Abandons Ship After Obama Wins

Last edited:
Mark, Fox blows. But I dunno. Sometimes I turn off the game once it is decided and there are even cheerleaders at sporting events.

But yeah, Fox sucks.

It took me a while to understand this, but I finally got that the chart represents the amount of viewers during election night. And damn, they DID jump ship!

It took me a while to understand this, but I finally got that the chart represents the amount of viewers during election night. And damn, they DID jump ship!
The Election was called approximately around 10:30PM EST.

So by 11:00PM EST, they started bailing.

By 12AM they've had just about ENOUGH of the news and realization that Obama had won and Romney had lost.

I imaging they were in shock for the first 15 to 30 mins, by an hour into it , it had sunk in and they were suddenly enraged.

They ate bitterness and defeat for dinner that night.

I was so happy I didn't fall asleep until 6AM.

Was up by 10...ready to work again.

:lol:

Really, I stopped watching by 2300 myself, this is not news.

Go spread the word that 85% of black Americans vote Democrat no matter who is running.

Talk about the downward trend in the annual Federal Deficit.

There is nothing to see here but a chance of making folks angry.

DUH!. They knew what happened and went to bed. Gee, imagine anyone doing that, particularly when they have to go to work the next morning.

I fail to see what you're point is, Marc, other than you being the hyper partisan troll that you are.

Wow! They bailed but STILL had a bigger audience than MessNBC!

I haven't watched TV News in almost a year, who are the talking heads at MessNBC nowadays?

Further evidence of how the far RW radicals don't want to hear anything other than what they believe/already like...

8168131605_12d587821d_o.jpg

... The sharp drop-off in viewership that occurred only on Fox reveals the sensitivity that the Fox viewer has to actual, truthful information. That is something that Fox exploits eagerly as they load up their programming with false and prejudicial stories. And that accounts for why Fox viewers have been shown to be so much less informed than consumers of news from other sources. They have such an aversion to anything other than Fox's pre-seasoned, right-wing brand of pseudo-knowledge that they won't even stayed tuned to Fox if there is a chance they might be exposed to raw reality ...

Source: Daily Kos: Fox News Audience Abandons Ship After Obama Wins
Lol those idiots dont get it.

Fox news viewers had to go to work the next day to support those who watched MSNBC and CNN

DUH!. They knew what happened and went to bed. Gee, imagine anyone doing that, particularly when they have to go to work the next morning.

I fail to see what you're point is, Marc, other than you being the hyper partisan troll that you are.
The drop-off time difference between the other networks and theFOXNEWS stark. It's more than just simply going to bed.

Nice try though.

Not really. :rolleyes:

I haven't watched TV News in almost a year, who are the talking heads at MessNBC nowadays?

From 6 to 10 it's all guys on MSNBC...Sharpton/Matthews/Schultz/Maddow/O'Donnell

Respectively on Fox...Baier/Smith/O'Reilly/Hannity/Greta Van Susteren

Greta looks like a man that was beaten with the ugly stick.

From 6 to 10 it's all guys on MSNBC...Sharpton/Matthews/Schultz/Maddow/O'Donnell

Respectively on Fox...Baier/Smith/O'Reilly/Hannity/Greta Van Susteren

Greta looks like a man that was beaten with the ugly stick.

The tolerance and compassion of the left in it's true form.

and the fox obsession rolls along..

remember when it used to Rush.?

sheesh

Forum List

Back