Fox News anchor calls obama a racist

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obama despises all white people . Like all blacks it drives him crazy to see how nearly all white countries are high-tech and advanced while all black countries are third world sewers. He knows blacks can't take care of themselves and need the white man to provide for them and he hates whitey for that.

Fox News anchor spanks Obama for racism

dec 8 2014
Jeanine Pirro, host of the Fox News show “Justice with Judge Jeanine,” is charging President Obama with pursuing an agenda based on race.

She cited the hope that racism would be a “thing of the past” with the election of a president like Obama, who had a white mother and a black father.

But Obama, she said, “stokes the flames of racial resentment.”

“Instead of healing our nation, he prefers to take sides … based on color.”

She cited his personal activism in the cases of Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner and Michael Brown.

In contrast, she said, the beheading by Muslim terrorists of a white man, James Foley, was no more than a blip for Obama, who made a statement and then scooted off to a golf course

If there was any doubt about Hussein's racism, it should have been removed when he and holder weighed in on Fergueson and Garner not on the side of facts and justice, but on the side of a prescribed outcome. Telling the NAACP that we're the racists only drives the point further home. He's a bigot, but we knew that already.

He is and he is now using HIS KIDS for props in his race hustling. Just a horrible human being

• Banned
Talk about Massive Projection..................:eusa_whistle:

You calling ME a racist??? The only racism in america is affirmative action and I oppose it while obama strongly supports it. He is a super racist and i am an anti-racist. THINK

• Banned
Ben Carson is a racist too. He strongly supports affirmative action. All blacks do. They are all racist and demand the govt "take stuff from whitey and give it to me".

Forum List

Back