fox news admits to being lying peices of shit

There is a big difference between making a mistake and to lie.
Fox always corrects the mistakes that they make.
To lie means to hide one's intentions. It's not lying when you admit to mistakes.

To lie means to hide one's intentions. It's not lying when you admit to mistakes.

Any chance they lied and instead of admitting they lied just say they made a mistake?

Well, at least folks seem to have stopped screaming "Booosh!" and have instead found a new target for their ire...

"Foxxxx!"

As if this shit is so fucking important...

But I suppose for some it is better to focus on the meaningless rather than direct their attention on the shit that is truly fucked up in this country...

Well, at least folks seem to have stopped screaming "Booosh!" and have instead found a new target for their ire...

"Foxxxx!"

But I suppose for some it is better to focus on the meaningless rather than direct their attention on the shit that is truly fucked up in this country...

You're on the media specific section of a political message board.

Why are you here if you didn't want to discuss the news/political media?

Always interesting when people complain in life about things they have 100% control over.

Any chance they lied and instead of admitting they lied just say they made a mistake?

:lol: :clap2: :eusa_boohoo: That's funny!

See if I kicked someone's car once I could say it was an honest mistake and an accident and a lot of people would believe me.

If I kick that person's car a half dozen times, at what point does it stop becoming an honest mistake?

"Foxxxx!"

Always interesting when people complain in life about things they have 100% control over.

Apparently I did want to discuss the "news/political media."

Apparently I wanted to discuss it just enough to say there really is bigger shit to worry about.

Besides, who the fuck made you hall monitor?

Honest mistake? :eusa_eh::rofl: They are corporate America's mouth-piece and the last thing corp America wants is someone like Paul who won't put up w/ their graft

"Foxxxx!"

One must address the causes of the screw up to fix the problems.

"Foxxxx!"

Apparently I did want to discuss the "news/political media."

Apparently I wanted to discuss it just enough to say there really is bigger shit to worry about.

Besides, who the fuck made you hall monitor?

Didn't sound like you wanted to discuss, sounds like you wanted to complain about others discussing it.

There is bigger shit to worry about, pretty much everything we do or talk about in life we could be worrying about something more important.

I'm not the hall monitor, but if someone doesn't want Mcdonald's I don't know why they go to Mcdonald's. I'm not telling you to leave, just wondering why you'd choose to come here if you're just going to complain about people talking about exactly what the forum is for.

Last edited:
:lol: :clap2: :eusa_boohoo: That's funny!

See if I kicked someone's car once I could say it was an honest mistake and an accident and a lot of people would believe me.

If I kick that person's car a half dozen times, at what point does it stop becoming an honest mistake?

When it concerns Ron Paul?

When it concerns the propping up of the status quo republicans and tearing down those who are not.

"Mistakenly" showing the wrong crowd reaction or the wrong crowd in a political environment is something that's sadly status quo for Fox.

All news media is crap and I don't watch any of it anymore, but Fox is the flaming bag of white castle diarhea in the crap pile.

"Foxxxx!"

One must address the causes of the screw up to fix the problems.

Yeah, but Fox didn't cause the problems, they just spin them.

All news media is crap and I don't watch any of it anymore, but Fox is the flaming bag of white castle diarhea in the crap pile.

I don't "watch" news either. I read it from various sources and listen to hourly AP news broadcasts. Shows haow partisan & lazy Many Americans have become that they have to have their *cough* "news" read to them, oftentimes in the rights case, by a blonde.

Last edited:
There is a big difference between making a mistake and to lie.Fox always corrects the mistakes that they make.

Not to DUmbAss liberals there isn't.

There is a big difference between making a mistake and to lie.Fox always corrects the mistakes that they make.

Not to DUmbAss liberals there isn't.

Let me paint a picture here for you;

"MSNBC covers an Obama speech on Obamacare, after he speaks they cut to footage from his loudest campaign rally and play it off as if that's the current reaction to the current speech."

Would you be on here posting about it being an honest mistake by MSNBC and applauding them for pointing out their mistake? I sure as hell wouldn't, and won't for Fox.

Forum List

Back