Fox New causes right wing anger & stokes its viewers says the left...

Fox News is now in reruns while CNN, MSNBC & others are providing round the clock coverage of the violence & unrest in the nation.
CNN is showing reruns of the liquor store looting...RIGHT NOW!

All network newscasts use reruns. I can't tell you how many times I've seen the same terrorists shooting the same guns, in the same sequence anytime the terror in Iraq is covered.

• Banned
Fox News is now in reruns while CNN, MSNBC & others are providing round the clock coverage of the violence & unrest in the nation.

All network newscasts use reruns. I can't tell you how many times I've seen the same terrorists shooting the same guns, in the same sequence anytime the terror in Iraq is covered.
CNN is showing rerun clips during their LIVE broadcasts. I'm watching it live right now. Fox is in FULL rerun mode

Again, they show the liquor store looting.

Again, you are pissed off cause i made you look like an ass in another thread.

Blow me

CNN is showing rerun clips during their LIVE broadcasts. I'm watching it live right now. Fox is in FULL rerun mode
Fox does that every night. They realize that not everybody tunes in at the same time. Plus, it saves them money.

Blow me
Please tell me which thread that was. Give me a link.

Blow me

Nah. You've never once been 1 up on me. Never even close. Miles away really. I'm sure you thought you won many debates with me when you broke out the "You are stupid" argument but you didn't and won't. :blahblah:

If Fox News covered this topic live, they would have a lot of GAFS. Pretty basic. They are playing it safe.

Blow me

Nah. You've never once been 1 up on me. Never even close. Miles away really. I'm sure you thought you won many debates with me when you broke out the "You are stupid" argument but you didn't and won't. :blahblah:
I can easily one up you right now.

No where in this conversation was i talking to nor quoting you. Yet you're so stupid you jump right in as if you were being talked to.

Blow me

I think the misguided one was talking to me.

Blow me

I can easily one up you right now.

No where in this conversation was i talking to nor quoting you. Yet you're so stupid you jump right in as if you were being talked to.
Did you come up with a link yet?

Forum List

Back