Fox ‘mole’ leaked off-air footage of Mitt says he’s being charged with grand larceny

Deanie? Are you serious? There are two posters on this board that progressives should PAY to argue the other side...one is TruthMatters and the other is Deanie. Neither one has had an original thought in their adult lives...getting their "truths" from Huffington Post, Media Matters and ThinkProgress. Together, they post some the dumbest threads I've ever seen because neither of them is intelligent enough to REALIZE that they're posting pure propaganda from the most biased sites out there. Deanie "owning" people...that's one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

His grandparents, who basically raised him, were wealthy.

Which is why he took out 60 thousand in student loans. What is wrong with you people? Don't you know how to reason?

Maybe his grandmother hates blacks and didn't give him any money.

Maybe she didn't have any money to give. I posted a link showing the salaries of "bank vice presidents". Some only make 50 grand a year. Not all banks are Wells Fargo. Why are you such an asswipe? Seriously. What when wrong in your life that left you so broken?

Deanie? Are you serious? There are two posters on this board that progressives should PAY to argue the other side...one is TruthMatters and the other is Deanie. Neither one has had an original thought in their adult lives...getting their "truths" from Huffington Post, Media Matters and ThinkProgress. Together, they post some the dumbest threads I've ever seen because neither of them is intelligent enough to REALIZE that they're posting pure propaganda from the most biased sites out there. Deanie "owning" people...that's one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

PayScale - Bank Vice President (VP) Salary, Average Salaries

So where is this link from?

Guess you haven't noticed how many times I used links from The Christian Science Monitor, Fox, CBS, America Today, Time and so on. Course, you man be a shitstain, to stupid to read. Or, you may be Sarah Palin trolling, again, to stupid to read.

I found these ignorant right wingers don't bother to check out the links they scream for. Afraid they might learn something. They live in fear. Common thread among conservatives. No wonder a changing world is so damn "scary". Boo!

Obama isn't exactly poverty stricken himself.

You're right. Here is a man who took himself from food stamps to Harvard. Course, he wasn't at Harvard as long as Mitt, but Romney had no student loans to pay off. Let's see, Obama is 50. He paid off his student loans 8 years ago. That's a long time. If he hadn't written those two books, it's likely he would have been the first president paying off student loans.
Ryan's budget, the one Mitt supports, cuts 175 billion from Pell Grants. It was Republicans who voted to double the interest rates. Of course, Santorum said "education is for snobs". Any outrage on the right? Applause isn't outrage.

Food stamps?
Is dog meat even an approved food stamp food?

I don't know the specifics, but I remember him just recently saying that his grandmother took the bus to her job at the bank, which I'm pretty sure would be indicative of a non-wealthy status.

Does it really matter?

Dont fall for the class warfare stuff... There are just as many rich Dems/libs as there are rich Reps/con$.
Lets just aspire to be the best person we can be, and let the chips fall where they may.

Hell, I hope silly folks are whining about how rich BD is some day... until then, lets not fall for that crap.

I think it matters to the extent that a wealthy Republican is more apt than a wealthy Democrat to want to convince us that although they were born on 3rd base, they hit a triple, while a wealthy Democrat is more apt to say that they should pay their success forward somewhat, or sacrifice a marginal increase in what's being asked of them in order to help make a country where even more people have the chance to be successful as well.

I see it in my family on both sides. The Republicans in the family who got the wealth handed-down to them try to position themselves like hard work got them that fortune, when in reality it didn't.

I find that the Republicans in the family think that charity is the thing we should do while the Democrats in the family believe that charity just can't do what good policies can do. It's the difference between a food drive where people donate crappy food that isn't any good for ya and a real policy like the one the Nixon admin passed that nearly ended America's hunger problem by the time of the late 70's.

If we legislate that only good food can be served at schools, we all save money in the end because nutrition is entwined with preventive medicine. More healthy people means more productive people. Leaving hunger problems to charity alone just makes it so that a lot of people are eating kraft dinner and other crap. The idea of charity is nice, but it's no match with a sound policy that can actually make us healthier.

Horse meat, btw, is a delicacy enjoyed particularly by wealthier folks. It's a sweeter, tenderer meat that is mostly exported from North America to European countries, but it's still served is fine-dining restaurants in North America.

And to another point, if Obama is a snob for having one Harvard degree, what does that make Mitt Romney, who has two?

The cost to buy and maintain, ride and compete in a dressage environment exceeds the median American family's combined pretax income.

But hey, the sort of people who play at those games don't have to think about the cost, now, do they?

Which is why he took out 60 thousand in student loans. What is wrong with you people? Don't you know how to reason?

Maybe his grandmother hates blacks and didn't give him any money.

Maybe she didn't have any money to give. I posted a link showing the salaries of "bank vice presidents". Some only make 50 grand a year. Not all banks are Wells Fargo. Why are you such an asswipe? Seriously. What when wrong in your life that left you so broken?

And some, obviously, made more. I know people that make less than $50,000 a year that managed to save enough to send their kids to school, does that make me an asswipe? If so, you are the ass I just whipped.

PayScale - Bank Vice President (VP) Salary, Average Salaries

So where is this link from?

Guess you haven't noticed how many times I used links from The Christian Science Monitor, Fox, CBS, America Today, Time and so on. Course, you man be a shitstain, to stupid to read. Or, you may be Sarah Palin trolling, again, to stupid to read.

I found these ignorant right wingers don't bother to check out the links they scream for. Afraid they might learn something. They live in fear. Common thread among conservatives. No wonder a changing world is so damn "scary". Boo!

Do you want to know why intelligent people laugh at you? The Christian Science Mo niter is not a right wing paper, it is published by the First Church of Christ, Scientist, which most Christians consider a cult. Mary Baker Eddy taught that the "magical" healing in the Bible is actually based on scientific principles, and that all miricals are simply a result of spiritual science.

Please, keep citing them as proof that you are open minded. It makes as much sense as citing the membership of the AAAS and the psychics they call scientists to prove Republicans are not scientists because they don't believe in ghosts.

I think it matters to the extent that a wealthy Republican is more apt than a wealthy Democrat to want to convince us that although they were born on 3rd base, they hit a triple, while a wealthy Democrat is more apt to say that they should pay their success forward somewhat, or sacrifice a marginal increase in what's being asked of them in order to help make a country where even more people have the chance to be successful as well.

Do you really? Tell me something, how is Buffet trying to pay his wealth forward? What about Gore? Didn't he try to claim that he created the Internet? If that isn't trying to claim he hit a home run when the truth is he was born on third base and got in on an intentional walk I don't know what is.

I see it in my family on both sides. The Republicans in the family who got the wealth handed-down to them try to position themselves like hard work got them that fortune, when in reality it didn't.

Wow, personal anecdotes. News flash, genius, just because people have money to pass onto their kids does not mean the kids do not work hard. The richest person I know personally has family wealth that would choke Obama, yet he works harder than anyone I know. That comes from being a farmer.

I find that the Republicans in the family think that charity is the thing we should do while the Democrats in the family believe that charity just can't do what good policies can do. It's the difference between a food drive where people donate crappy food that isn't any good for ya and a real policy like the one the Nixon admin passed that nearly ended America's hunger problem by the time of the late 70's.

The Democrats in your family think good intentions make up for good deeds, and you want to hold them up as examples? How stupid are you?

If we legislate that only good food can be served at schools, we all save money in the end because nutrition is entwined with preventive medicine. More healthy people means more productive people. Leaving hunger problems to charity alone just makes it so that a lot of people are eating kraft dinner and other crap. The idea of charity is nice, but it's no match with a sound policy that can actually make us healthier.

What, pray tell, is good food? I can easily provide examples of children throwing away all that good food because they don't like it. Do you think kids not eating lunch is better than them eating something that might not be healthy?

Horse meat, btw, is a delicacy enjoyed particularly by wealthier folks. It's a sweeter, tenderer meat that is mostly exported from North America to European countries, but it's still served is fine-dining restaurants in North America.

Do you have a point here?

And to another point, if Obama is a snob for having one Harvard degree, what does that make Mitt Romney, who has two?

Obama is not a snob because he has a Harvard degree, he is a snob because he is a snob. The degree just makes him think it is justified.

The cost to buy and maintain, ride and compete in a dressage environment exceeds the median American family's combined pretax income.

But hey, the sort of people who play at those games don't have to think about the cost, now, do they?

Does it?

According to this site it cost between $1,500 and $15,000 to maintain a horse a year. Dressage horses might have a high initial cost, but the training is, in theory, done by the rider. The reason for this is pretty simple, their has to be a bond between a rider and the horse that only comes if they spend time together. That means the training out lay for a dressage horse would be no higher than one would have for a riding pony, it all depends on where you keep him.

Approximently how much would getting your first horse cost How much would everything cost Like Feed Vet Farrier Tack The horse supplies ect...

Entering events does cost money, but not everyone who owns a horse actually shows them.

Does it cost too much to compete? - EquiSearch Community

In any event, the cost of the yearly registration, and the extra cost of entering the shows, would not be prohibitively high if a person really wanted to do it. It certainly would not exceed the median pretax income of the American family. Maybe you should do a modicum of research before you start spouting words on your keyboard.

Forum List

Back