Fox isn't a conservative network.

You would like it. I would like it. Problem is, I don't think they could fill the day shift, much less a 24/7 operation without their fill-in crap and opinion. There are segments on both sides that want blood in the water, and all networks want viewers as viewer to attract advertisers. I am just not sure a straight, no opinion news outlet could make bank in this political atmosphere.
You may well be right. People seem to like to take sides and fight. It becomes more important to the 24/7 cable news outlets to have stories that will generate ratings and consequently income than to practice good journalism.

Besides a journalist working for one of those companies an always looks at himself in the mirror and say, “The need justifies the means.”

now tell us again who makes you watch FOX
Fox News told me right off in the beginning of the Trump/Putin collusion fiasco that the story had been generated by Hillary Clinton and the DNC and was largely false. Note the date on the linked article.

Of course Fox News was not the only news outlet reporting the truth early on.

***snip***

We have reached a sad state of affairs where an anonymous report, full of bizarre statements, captures the attention of the world media because it casts a shadow over the legitimacy of a President-elect, who has not even taken the oath of office. For example, the Trump dossier is tonight’s lead item on German state television and on BBC. False news has become America’s international export to the world media.

Forum List

Back