Fox Coverage of the Democratic Convention

moron_face.jpg

They've already started the Bullshit.

Complaining the Democratic Party Platform doesn't have enough "GOD" and complaining that Jerusalem isn't listed as the "capital of Israel".

Now remember, this is the party that says "let them starve" and "let them die". Complaining there isn't enough "God"????

I'm watching it right now with Brett Baier.

I can't wait to see what they come up with next.

Thanks for the highlights, but my stomach can't handle watching that bullshit. I'd rather listen to Charles Manson.

Once again stupid, I watched the fox news coverage so far and that little twat mygan Kelly spliced like 15 different thinags to make it look like something else was being said, done.

Once again stupid, I watched the fox news coverage so far and that little twat mygan Kelly spliced like 15 different thinags to make it look like something else was being said, done.

Hmmm
That should be a huge story that will surly be picked up by all of Obama's media lap dogs within hours.
Let's see if that happens. ;)

So its bad for Fox to address news.

The problem is they don't. Infact I hate to tell you this, it's known knowledge that someone who watches faux news is actually less informed than someone doesn't even watch any news channel, reason being fox spreads to much misinformation that the viewers actually don't know anything

Last edited:

That's funny. You can bet the Fox News editing/splicing machines will be working overtime during the Dem Convention - and after.

Complaining the Democratic Party Platform doesn't have enough "GOD" and complaining that Jerusalem isn't listed as the "capital of Israel".

Now remember, this is the party that says "let them starve" and "let them die". Complaining there isn't enough "God"????

Thanks for the highlights, but my stomach can't handle watching that bullshit. I'd rather listen to Charles Manson.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
First honest post from Duhhh-khota I've ever seen.

Name the las t 5 things faux news has said and I will show you how it's spliced to or give the opinion of a story that is false, go on.......I will wait

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
First honest post from Duhhh-khota I've ever seen.

They've already stared the Bullshit.

So "bullshit" consists of critizing the Democrat agenda? And Democrats never attack the Republican agenda, now do they?

The Republican Agenda attacked women. But you knew that.

Who else have the Republicans attacked? Should we make a list?

The Democratic agenda attacks children, supports terrorists, and disowns Israel. I wonder what else is buried in there.

Why aren't they asking about jobs for the middle class? Oh, that's right. It's "corporations" that are people. I keep forgetting.

Can you explain why the Democratic Party Platform mentions Romney 22 times?

How many times does it mention Obama?

got it. 140.

Obama is mentioned in the platform 140 times. Seems a little self centered and arrogant, if you ask me... even if you don't ask me.

As for Romney mentions... shows they are scared of him.

I'm still wondering when Mittens is going to give a speech in front of active duty military.

His only speech to a military group was the American Legion (prior military to be sure, but not the ones currently getting shot at overseas), and even when he did that, he mentioned Afghanistan only once.

Is Mittens dissing our troops?

Forum List

Back