Fox Coverage of the Democratic Convention

R

rdean

They've already started the Bullshit.

Complaining the Democratic Party Platform doesn't have enough "GOD" and complaining that Jerusalem isn't listed as the "capital of Israel".

Now remember, this is the party that says "let them starve" and "let them die". Complaining there isn't enough "God"????

I'm watching it right now with Brett Baier.

I can't wait to see what they come up with next.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why aren't they asking about jobs for the middle class? Oh, that's right. It's "corporations" that are people. I keep forgetting.

ya I get. The dems refuse to mention God or Jerusalem by name and they accuse the gop of not being specific. We've got a clue already where these good democratic soldiers are going.

They've already stared the Bullshit.

Complaining the Democratic Party Platform doesn't have enough "GOD" and complaining that Jerusalem isn't listed as the "capital of Israel".

Now remember, this is the party that says "let them starve" and "let them die". Complaining there isn't enough "God"????

So "bullshit" consists of critizing the Democrat agenda? And Democrats never attack the Republican agenda, now do they?

Well RD why don't you head on over to MSDNC where you can see all the Obama ass kissing you would ever want.

Seriously. After the coverage of the RNC by Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow, Fox could call Obama the devil himself and still not appear as jaded.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

So "bullshit" consists of critizing the Democrat agenda? And Democrats never attack the Republican agenda, now do they?

The Republican Agenda attacked women. But you knew that.

Who else have the Republicans attacked? Should we make a list?

The Republican Agenda attacked women. But you knew that.

Who else have the Republicans attacked? Should we make a list?

Go ahead. It will keep you busy for 3 or 4 seconds.

Well RD why don't you head on over to MSDNC where you can see all the Obama ass kissing you would ever want.

Seriously. After the coverage of the RNC by Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow, Fox could call Obama the devil himself and still not appear as jaded.

What did they say that was dishonest?

The Akin Amendment is party of the GOP Party Platform. Is it not?

Republicans lied about Obama and Medicare and Welfare. We all know that to be true.

In fact, the Republicans built their entire convention around "You didn't build that" which is not what Obama said. Even Mitt Romney agreed with Obama at one time:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zSWm2qZ8Oc]Romney to Olympians: 'You Didn't Get Here Solely On Your Own' - YouTube[/ame]

How do you square the fact that Romney and Obama had the SAME message about "community"?

dem-1.jpg

Now they are talking about the debt:

Imagine. Without the Bush Tax Cuts. Without the trillions lost from the "Drugs for Votes" bill Republicans passed through reconciliation. Without the costs of the two unpaid for wars. Without TARP. Without the economic collapse from deregulation:
THERE WOULD BE NO STIMULUS. THERE WOULD BE NO DEBT.

Forum List

Back