Fox breaks NEW exclusive image of Obama in Muslim garb. He's a Muslim folks. We knew it.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Bill O'Reilly Uses Images Of Obama At Muslim Wedding To Claim His "Emotional Attachment To The Muslim World Has Hurt The USA"

All his actions which have enabled radical Islam.....make perfect sense. New images.

CmuW3RQVMAEh6mz.jpg

This week's rw meltdown is truly one for the history books.

Is it a meltdown??? Or....is it simply that all the lies and corruption of the left are starting to be exposed?

Nope most of the crap being thrown is just decades old crap that failed before, but desperation has forced the right to try them again. Calling Obama a Muslim was a joke years ago. You don't think there will be any new loons to fall for that now do you?

You never fail to impress me how useless you are on these boards. Laugh at the source or reach for the funny button.

I get the feeling you are surrounded by 10 year old kids who look at you with bright wide eyes as you feel so good about yourself impressing them.

You never fail to impress me how useless you are on these boards. Laugh at the source or reach for the funny button.

I get the feeling you are surrounded by 10 year old kids who look at you with bright wide eyes as you feel so good about yourself impressing them.

Once again, you thought wrong.

Please continue on with your conspiracy theories. You never fail to amuse me.

Forum List

Back