Fourth Georgia Hospital Closes Because of Obamacare

Watch how this story falls apart as folks start to check it out.
All I have to see is Washington Free Beacon to know it's a pile of crap.

lets see here.... Obama care or the ACA as its called, has been in full operation paying hospitals ... so this hospital went broke in two month ???? must of been one of those well run from profits the republicans love to rant and rave about ... you know the private sector hospitals ... so republicans tell us how come that 23% are uninsured ??? can ya tell us why that is ???HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM republicans ???:cuckoo: see what happens when they only have the ability to go through just the exchange and the poor people ,who really need it well they go uninsured ... becasue they don't get to apply for medicaid ... don't ya just love how republicans help their poor voters to die quickly ...

Last edited:
Private for profit hospitals whose business has been largely based on servicing medicaid patients are facing difficulties as restrictions of how much they can charge for various medical procedures have gone into effect. Profiteering off government subsidized health care cost is becoming a tough way to make a living. The proiteers are being chased out of the system.

Two Chiropractors in my neighborhood have been fined for fabricating between 90K and 95K in Medicaid charges in various Nursing Homes.
They're both Conservatives.

Chiropractic is covered by medicaid? In most states no. In those that accept it, the coverage is a dollar a visit. I'd expect them to pad the bill. A dollar a treatment!

Medicaid Benefits: Chiropractor Services | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

Watch how this story falls apart as folks start to check it out.

Watch how LOLberals attempt to manufacture an excuse for it and shift the blame to someone else.

lets see LOLberals attempts to manufacture an excuse for it shift the blame to someone else???? how easy is this??? see where it says 23% of the people are uninsured ???? is that the excuse you're talking about or is it the reason they are closing down... 23% of the people not paying ... how come, could it be, that these repub-lie-tards here, and the ones that run the state, aren't smart enought to realize if you give the 23% insurance the hospitals won't fail ...or were you like the rest of these loser repub-lie-tard not seeing that??? case closed ... lets see who was it oh wise one that refused to take federal dollars to pay for medicaid ??? was it the democrats/liberals??? or was it you wonderful loser repub-lie-tards:thanks::rock:

Last edited:
Hi Luddly: Are the msgs running posts together? i was replying to someone else, too.

My two previous posts here didn't say that, but were msgs on:

1. the Democrat/liberal silence about Freedmen's Town and demolishing a county hospital
instead of restoring to provide services as the historic community petitioned for

2. my friend Daron not getting any help from ACA [and since we already know ACA doesn't cover all people, health care still depends on free market choices of charity and other sources of help stepping in. So why penalize those choices if they are still needed anyway.]

Not sure where you got this, I was saying you couldn't tell either way, what was caused by what.

I also believe regardless which way is right, it should still remain a free choice, as voluntary participation, since health care is a right to some and a free choice to others.

Like with abortion, since both views are equally protected beliefs under law, prochoice is the default which allows both prochoice and prolife to be protected from imposition by the other.
I agree with Constitutionalists arguing similarly the mandates should be voluntary. Voluntary participation allows for both mandates and free choice; but mandates preclude free choice.

My position remains the same, regardless what problems or solutions come from where.

"Falls apart" starts here ☞ Obamacare? - Yer kidding, right? Georgia Governor Deal and the Georgia legislature turned down the Medicaid expansion.

Albany Herald: "Georgia’s spending per capita on Medicaid is among the lowest of the 50 states, Lewis noted.

Another possibility is Medicaid expansion, which would help rural hospitals by turning many of their uninsured patients into paying patients. The federal Affordable Care Act calls for expansion, providing subsidies for it, but the decision is up to the individual states."

Dear Star: Good luck trying to sort out which things were or weren't caused by Obamacare.

I guess that is like trying to figure out how many abortions occurred
because abortion was legalized; and how many abortions "occurred anyway."

We also don't know how many botched or dangerous abortions might have been prevented by legalizing abortion; and we don't know how much of the benefits of ACA could have been achieved "another way" by voluntary compliance and free choice of health care systems.

Once you impose such a system globally, instead of testing it out first in a closed model,
we can no longer tell what changes or problems are coming from where.

Regardless of what works or doesn't, the principle of free choice remains. If you believe people have a right to health care, you pay for that, nothing is stopping you; if you believe that people have free choice in health care, you have equal freedom to pursue that without fines penalties or other mandates by federal govt you didn't vote on and choose to opt into.

both sets of beliefs are equal under law by the First and Fourteenth Amendment.
So regardless which works better, insurance mandates or free market choice without federal mandates, people have equal free choice and federal govt has no right to impose.

Again the parallel with abortion: you can argue up and down that either natural birth/adoption is healthier and less risky for the woman's health than abortion, or that
abortion is better in some cases where the mother's situation or baby's would lead to abuse, death or other dangers or whatever,

but REGARDLESS what you believe in which case, what is right or wrong or messed up in whatever cases,
the FEDERAL GOVT still has NO AUTHORITY to impose on someone's free choice, because these are faith based beliefs, not proven or freely chosen
except if they remain free for the individual to decide instead of govt. same with health care.

you can be completely right, but if someone does not believe or consent and wants to pay for their own health care another way, you cannot make them buy insurance.

But you just said this was caused by ObamaCare.

It wasn't but that won't stop certain posters from piling on. Repeat the same old lies often enough and they become fact.

I don't know where you threw me in with this pileup.
I'm the only prochoice person I know who advocates equally for prochoice and prolife to be equally respected and protected beliefs, and health care as a right or as a choice, equally.

I believe in equal rights, Luddly. I trust we all do, but we don't all trust each other to respect each other's views, so we end up competing to prove who is right when these are all equally protected beliefs anyway. we need to respect each other as we ask for respect.

Last edited:
Hi Luddly:
I don't know where you threw me in with this pileup.
I'm the only prochoice person I know who advocates equally for prochoice and prolife to be equally respected and protected beliefs, and health care as a right or as a choice, equally.

I believe in equal rights, Luddly. I trust we all do, but we don't all trust each other to respect each other's views, so we end up competing to prove who is right when these are all equally protected beliefs anyway. we need to respect each other as we ask for respect.

you mean if you want and abortion have one and if you don't want one don't have one, kind of philosophies ??? that what us liberals believe in

Forum List

Back