Four Kids killed on Gaza beach by IDF shelling.

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Hello,

A Great news.
We all remember very well during the recent operation in Gaza [Protective Edge] a terrible story of 4 kids playing on the beach died by a shelling, hmm.. I Remember few more stories like the mysterious case of a resurrected teenager who was filmed taking a sniper shot while searching for his family, along with many weird paranormal events.
Here it is folks, the original story turned out to be a HUGE circus and probably what influenced the UN to investigate war crimes committed by Israel.
And lets not forget the horrific pictures replayed in all over the media.

Usually - because the huge number of cases - it takes a little time for new in depth details to be discovered and published.
While the previous 'Killing on the beach' scene which turned out to be fake exposed for nearly a year and a half and of course got the photographer several awards[hah :D] we heard of Mohammad A'Dora fairy tale and few other major Pallywood hits - people began to think rationally that NOBODY play on the beach during war, and of course Israel is the only one that lose from such events, and started to investigate..results turned out surprising..or not.

Wall Street Journal confirms Hamas beach operation
October 15, 2014 by Thomas Wictor

Itā€™s not often that you see one of your wild-eyed theories confirmed in its entirety. However, itā€™s happened. The Wall Street Journal has proven that I was right: On July 16, 2014, Hamas set in motion a plan to discredit Israel in the eyes of the world. Four boys were murdered, and the blame was put on the IDF. Thereā€™s absolutely no question. The beach operation is real. We no longer have to call it an interpretation of events. Israelā€™s name is cleared, but I canā€™t take the credit for it. I had a lot of help.

Before I give you the evidence, two personal notes.

Today I met one of my heroes, completely by accident. He despises publicity, but I can tell you that he also used to hate Jews. Now he fights tirelessly for them. I take our chance meeting as a sign. We had a short conversation about how hard and discouraging our work can be. Sometimes we just want to go off and live in a cabin, away from the world.

Second thing: Three days ago, my brother was at a crosswalk. A black SUV pulled in front of him and stopped, then the front passengerā€™s window rolled down. An extremely fit, olive-skinned young man sat there.

ā€œHello,ā€ he said warmly to my brotherā€¦in what Tim said was an unmistakable Israeli accent. Tim went to school with Israelis and Arabs. He knows the accents.

ā€œHello,ā€ said Tim.

The man smiled and nodded, and the vehicle drove off.

Thank you so much. You canā€™t possibly understand how relieved we are.

Now Iā€™ll end this fiasco once and for all.
The full article can be found in this link including the photos.
Wall Street Journal confirms Hamas beach operation - Thomas Wictor

How ever it happened, it is still sad that four people lost their lives, however, the kid that survived with the silver ring does give me goose bumps.

Forum List

Back