Four Comedians Canceled in Seattle

That's a stupid way to look at it. You aren't guaranteed profits nor are all profits equal. Capitalism is about taking a personal risk to supplying a demand. The owner of the comedy club is using his money or borrows it to supply the community with entertainment. He does this by booking comedians to perform at his club. Comedians as entertainers are trying to sell their product to these clubs. If the community the comedy club owner serves makes it known to him that they wouldn't be pleased by him purchasing from a certain supplier, for whatever reason, and he decides that his profits would be better served in the long run by keeping the community he serves happy, well that's just called capitalism. I bet if instead of making it the comedian but say, Bud Lite that the comedy club owner stopped purchasing a supply of you wouldn't be here questioning whether it's fascism.
He isn't proving crap to liberals. You loons have no sense of humor.

Many if not most liberals have a terrible sense of humor. They definitely can’t laugh at themselves.
We can certainly laugh at you lot though confusing capitalism for fascism. And I believe BS Filter likes to fancy himself some sort of free market libertarian unless I have him mistaken for someone else. How the fuck does a free market supporting libertarian confuse this for fascism without being severely and irreparably, mentally debilitated? :dunno: :lmao:

It's capitalism you fucking moron. Did you not read the story? The business received complaints from the community, ostensibly, their customer base, and decided not to piss them off.
You keep telling yourself that then go to Jamaica to start practicing that. They are due to start attacking and killing tourists again. And of course, they will sing a capitalist song again...Come back to Jamaica...

You keep telling yourself that then go to Jamaica to start practicing that. They are due to start attacking and killing tourists again. And of course, they will sing a capitalist song again...Come back to Jamaica...
What don't you try making a coherent point you moron? My family includes some of Jamaica's most successful capitalists.

Well at least these comedians have some new material they can make fun of this comedy club in Chazville.

Oh, dear. Your tender sensibilities are offended.
My sense of humor, sure. I find it incredibly funny that a purported free market libertarian has confused capitalism for fascism just because liberals did it. That shit is fucking funny. :lmao:

What don't you try making a coherent point you moron? My family includes some of Jamaica's most successful capitalists.
Not enough apparently. You need to separate freedom from a strong state-controlled dictatorship. Most of those people crying about the comedians would vote to kill many of the groups that are in their own party for survival, and you know it. It is difficult for someone who drinks expensive champagne and spews the proper words of unity to others who feel the depths of very few comforts drinking cheap liquor. Western coastal areas lifeblood are the ports and the employment it creates around it. Its more location than greatness. That ended when they went total Prog.

My sense of humor, sure. I find it incredibly funny that a purported free market libertarian has confused capitalism for fascism just because liberals did it. That shit is fucking funny. :lmao:
I find it typical that the politico-religious ideology of leftism is one of humorlesness, lack of self awareness and a complete lack of ability to accept a dissenting opinion.

What a bunch of delicate flowers.

Not enough apparently.
:lmao:

Do you have some insight into our finances I'm unaware of? Trust we, we're doing just fine.
You need to separate freedom from a strong state-controlled dictatorship.
What the fuck are you on about? I don't have to do anything. You should try occasionally making a coherent point. At some point it becomes irresponsible for the owners and operators of this site to not have a wellness check done on you.
Most of those people crying about the comedians would vote to kill many of the groups that are in their own party for survival, and you know it.
:lmao:

I don't know any of these people so how could I possibly know that?
It is difficult for someone who drinks expensive champagne and spews the proper words of unity to others who feel the depths of very few comforts drinking cheap liquor.
I'm more of a red wine, whiskey or rum kind of guy.
Western coastal areas lifeblood are the ports and the employment it creates around it. Its more location than greatness. That ended when they went total Prog.
Yep. The ports and longshoremen are know far and wide for their progressive nature. :lmao:

I find it typical that the politico-religious ideology of leftism is one of humorlesness, lack of self awareness and a complete lack of ability to accept a dissenting opinion.

What a bunch of delicate flowers.
Again, we're not the ones who started a thread asking if a dissenting liberal opinion was fascism. Moron. :lmao:

Again, you're the stereotype of the angry, frustrated, name-calling rube who typifies the politico-religious ideology of the left.
You're the one who seems angry about it. I'm having a grand Ole time pointing and laughing at the dumb Bingo of an OP confusing capitalism with fascism. :funnyface:

Forum List

Back