Four Broward Teachers Die From COVID-19

Friend of mine markets PPE. He says the KN95 masks are bullet-proof.

These posts are something else. Usually from the same people screeching at us to put masks on made out of cotton material leftover from our neighbor's curtain fabric or else we were Killing Grandma....

We knew better all along, but there was no Knowing Better, see. There was only Common Knowledge, and everyone knew that stupid cotton mask was golden.

More Common Knowledge that fell:

Covid is not airborne
The Wuhan Lab was not the source of the virus
Vaccinated people cannot spread the virus
Vaccinated people cannot GET the virus

etc

Toro, ask us what other Common Knowledge we knew all along. Because we never panicked and we used our heads.

So you were sad to see Hitler die?

Well I wasn't alive then. Genocidal maniacs who kill millions are the exceptions.

And hey, screwballs, the unvaccinated are not that. However, people who label the unvaccinated as genocidal killers are on the road to Hitler, so congrats

Still nothing on me changing on an issue.

Good stuff. Now you even have to try to team up. I'm so far up your heads you can't see straight.

Damn I'm good.

Still waiting on examples of me changing on an issue. I'm told there are many.
Progs accuse others of being hypocrites fudging the real issues behind it. We are a food abusive, smoking, drugging, drinking and sexing culture now. For over a half century we have hit the upper limits of this. Our physical bodies in more specific ways as compared to a general sense are affected differently due to age and potential individual medical issues. As Americans we cheat the "survival of the fittest" do to massive costs to keep us alive. So we have a Biological Weapon released by the Chinese. Either on purpose or by accident and they covered it up. The Bio Weapon affects people differently for any reason. So look at yourselves also. For you cost the system a lot.

Forum List

Back