Found this site on Google

Tryhard!!!
You really do need validation don't you?!

Yes, I do. I am a very insecure female. I need to be liked. It's vital to my life. The opinions of anonymous peeps on a message board is life or death to me.

No, seriously. It is.

:lol::lol:

There is no doubt that it does. The experience of being on hundreds of boards over the last ten years tells me that you desperately care what other posters think about you based off that single post of yours.

It's okay, no shame in caring what others think of you, that is human nature, not sure why some want to pretend otherwise.

It's something I'm working on as a human being. I'm trying really hard to give a crap what others think.... really, I am. So far, the results have not been great... but I am determined to give a crap.... eventually.

Sarcasm can be good.

My interests include pointing out and ridiculing stupid people and well that's probably the only hobby that I can tell you about without risking jail time for both of us.

Politically I laugh at the extreme on the left and the extreme on the right for not realizing that they both equally stupid. I believe conservatives have SOME things riht and some things wrong, and likewise for liberals. BUT I bend slightly more towards the right. Oh, and if a person is a politician they are a lying sack of dung heap no matter their political beliefs.

Oh, I skipped over the conspiracy theory question. I don't see myself ever darkening that joint.

Ooooooh, you sound vaguely tolerable. This is positive.

You are now my new chew toy. I have marked my territory so that bitch Syrenn etc can keep her paws off you.

I have no problem being your chew toy, but I draw the line at having you mark me as your territory. :lol:

I like lines... the chalk ones around the body of my latest victims are always entertaining.

he could save energy and buy a mirror

You feel threatened by the newbie. We can tell. Your insecurity is showing... again.

yeah, the worst lies are the ones we tell ourselves.

i feel so, so.....fragile.

Should I set up a suicide watch for ya?

I know you're still feeling fragile after that horrific news about you being on the ignore list of a certain individual. I felt your pain.... and I laughed.

I need validation. Am I one of the good peeps? Huh? Am I? Huh? Huh?

The magic 8-Ball says "Pink Peeps".

2347160738_80369de88a.jpg

I know you like me. I just know it.

Who are you again? mmmmmmm.

:lol:
Now I'm hurt.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Sorry I can not validate at this time, not enough data. Actually don't think I've read but one or two posts from you, so while I AM judgmental I don't jump to conclusions. For now I give you an Incomplete, I'll let you know when that changes.

:(

You cut me deep, Unknown. Seriously, I am hurt.

Welcome to the board. Ignore our sarcasm.... we don't mean any harm... we like to test our newbies and see if they will cope on this board.

What are your interests? Are you gonna be one of the weird peeps that hang out in the Conspiracy Theories forum, a rabid lefty that I can bitchslap or an idiot conservative who repeats Rush's words as tho they are the Gospel? Hmmm? Who is 'Unknown Soldier'?

Sarcasm can be good.

My interests include pointing out and ridiculing stupid people and well that's probably the only hobby that I can tell you about without risking jail time for both of us.

Politically I laugh at the extreme on the left and the extreme on the right for not realizing that they both equally stupid. I believe conservatives have SOME things riht and some things wrong, and likewise for liberals. BUT I bend slightly more towards the right. Oh, and if a person is a politician they are a lying sack of dung heap no matter their political beliefs.

Oh, I skipped over the conspiracy theory question. I don't see myself ever darkening that joint.

You sound really interesting.

Hey!!!! You're right....sarcasm is good!!!!

Ooooooh, you sound vaguely tolerable. This is positive.

You are now my new chew toy. I have marked my territory so that bitch Syrenn etc can keep her paws off you.

I have no problem being your chew toy, but I draw the line at having you mark me as your territory. :lol:

I like lines... the chalk ones around the body of my latest victims are always entertaining.

I don't do victim hood, so if that is your hope. you will be disappointed.

You feel threatened by the newbie. We can tell. Your insecurity is showing... again.

I know you're still feeling fragile after that horrific news about you being on the ignore list of a certain individual. I felt your pain.... and I laughed.

I just notice your Rep is 2666, that is double evil, Syrenn doesn't stand a chance against you.

I just notice your Rep is 2666, that is double evil, Syrenn doesn't stand a chance against you.

:lol::lol: Oh good! You bought your best game head! Well played! I would have repped you for that.... but I have been mighty generous with the rep today and the Mods stole it until I learn not to redistribute it so freely.

To Unknown: So, reports of your demise have been somewhat exaggerated, huh? I'm glad.... although, I feel slightly foolish... having laid flowers on several of your graves. :lol:

Last edited:
It appears that the nOOb with the username unknown_toysoldier is a pussy.

n00b LOL WHy aren't you the cool one.

Clearly you belong in the group I have no time nor desire to wallow around with. Run a long child, I'm sure someone will engage you on the age appropriate level, but it won't be me.

I don't like many people, I'm judgemental, I don't put up with BS and don't care who likes it.

I've been lurking for a few days, just reading past threads trying to get a feel for the board and decided to go ahead and join. Some of you seem like good peeps, some of you, well ............. I look forward to debating with the former and have no time for the latter.

Yeah, you'll hit the ground running here. Good on you. See you inside the bin. :lol:

Welcome to the board. Ignore our sarcasm.... we don't mean any harm... we like to test our newbies and see if they will cope on this board.

What are your interests? Are you gonna be one of the weird peeps that hang out in the Conspiracy Theories forum, a rabid lefty that I can bitchslap or an idiot conservative who repeats Rush's words as tho they are the Gospel? Hmmm? Who is 'Unknown Soldier'?

Tryhard!!!
You really do need validation don't you?!

Yes, I do. I am a very insecure female. I need to be liked. It's vital to my life. The opinions of anonymous peeps on a message board is life or death to me.

No, seriously. It is.

:lol::lol:

Most honest post by EnglishGirl..EVER!!!! :clap2: :clap2:

I really think we have had a breakthrough!

Oh ya...UKS... Welcome. Look forward to seeing your posts...I'll reserve opinion till I see what ya bring.

Last edited:
Sorry I can not validate at this time, not enough data. Actually don't think I've read but one or two posts from you, so while I AM judgmental I don't jump to conclusions. For now I give you an Incomplete, I'll let you know when that changes.

Sarcasm can be good.

then in this current poltical enviroment you are bent the way of stupid

I don't like many people, I'm judgemental, I don't put up with BS and don't care who likes it.

I've been lurking for a few days, just reading past threads trying to get a feel for the board and decided to go ahead and join. Some of you seem like good peeps, some of you, well ............. I look forward to debating with the former and have no time for the latter.

Who gives a fuck

Forum List

Back