Found this site on Google

Feb 14, 2012
I don't like many people, I'm judgemental, I don't put up with BS and don't care who likes it.

I've been lurking for a few days, just reading past threads trying to get a feel for the board and decided to go ahead and join. Some of you seem like good peeps, some of you, well ............. I look forward to debating with the former and have no time for the latter.

I don't like many people, I'm judgemental, I don't put up with BS and don't care who likes it.

I've been lurking for a few days, just reading past threads trying to get a feel for the board and decided to go ahead and join. Some of you seem like good peeps, some of you, well ............. I look forward to debating with the former and have no time for the latter.

I need validation. Am I one of the good peeps? Huh? Am I? Huh? Huh?

• Banned

Sorry I can not validate at this time, not enough data. Actually don't think I've read but one or two posts from you, so while I AM judgmental I don't jump to conclusions. For now I give you an Incomplete, I'll let you know when that changes.

Sorry I can not validate at this time, not enough data. Actually don't think I've read but one or two posts from you, so while I AM judgmental I don't jump to conclusions. For now I give you an Incomplete, I'll let you know when that changes.

:(

You cut me deep, Unknown. Seriously, I am hurt.

Welcome to the board. Ignore our sarcasm.... we don't mean any harm... we like to test our newbies and see if they will cope on this board.

What are your interests? Are you gonna be one of the weird peeps that hang out in the Conspiracy Theories forum, a rabid lefty that I can bitchslap or an idiot conservative who repeats Rush's words as tho they are the Gospel? Hmmm? Who is 'Unknown Soldier'?

Welcome to the board Unknown_Soldier. That's a good strong name pick to my view. :thup:

Welcome to the board. Ignore our sarcasm.... we don't mean any harm... we like to test our newbies and see if they will cope on this board.

What are your interests? Are you gonna be one of the weird peeps that hang out in the Conspiracy Theories forum, a rabid lefty that I can bitchslap or an idiot conservative who repeats Rush's words as tho they are the Gospel? Hmmm? Who is 'Unknown Soldier'?

Tryhard!!!
You really do need validation don't you?!

The magic 8-Ball says "Pink Peeps".

2347160738_80369de88a.jpg

Tryhard!!!

Yes, I do. I am a very insecure female. I need to be liked. It's vital to my life. The opinions of anonymous peeps on a message board is life or death to me.

No, seriously. It is.

:lol::lol:

Sarcasm can be good.

My interests include pointing out and ridiculing stupid people and well that's probably the only hobby that I can tell you about without risking jail time for both of us.

Politically I laugh at the extreme on the left and the extreme on the right for not realizing that they both equally stupid. I believe conservatives have SOME things riht and some things wrong, and likewise for liberals. BUT I bend slightly more towards the right. Oh, and if a person is a politician they are a lying sack of dung heap no matter their political beliefs.

Oh, I skipped over the conspiracy theory question. I don't see myself ever darkening that joint.

The magic 8-Ball says "Pink Peeps".

2347160738_80369de88a.jpg

I know you like me. I just know it.

Who are you again? mmmmmmm.

:lol:

Sarcasm can be good.

My interests include pointing out and ridiculing stupid people and well that's probably the only hobby that I can tell you about without risking jail time for both of us.

Politically I laugh at the extreme on the left and the extreme on the right for not realizing that they both equally stupid. I believe conservatives have SOME things riht and some things wrong, and likewise for liberals. BUT I bend slightly more towards the right. Oh, and if a person is a politician they are a lying sack of dung heap no matter their political beliefs.

Oh, I skipped over the conspiracy theory question. I don't see myself ever darkening that joint.

Ooooooh, you sound vaguely tolerable. This is positive.

You are now my new chew toy. I have marked my territory so that bitch Syrenn etc can keep her paws off you.

Sarcasm can be good.

I'm sure you will have fun here.

Sarcasm can be good.

he could save energy and buy a mirror

Tryhard!!!

Yes, I do. I am a very insecure female. I need to be liked. It's vital to my life. The opinions of anonymous peeps on a message board is life or death to me.

No, seriously. It is.

:lol::lol:

There is no doubt that it does. The experience of being on hundreds of boards over the last ten years tells me that you desperately care what other posters think about you based off that single post of yours.

It's okay, no shame in caring what others think of you, that is human nature, not sure why some want to pretend otherwise.

Sarcasm can be good.

Ooooooh, you sound vaguely tolerable. This is positive.

You are now my new chew toy. I have marked my territory so that bitch Syrenn etc can keep her paws off you.

I have no problem being your chew toy, but I draw the line at having you mark me as your territory. :lol:

Sarcasm can be good.

he could save energy and buy a mirror

You feel threatened by the newbie. We can tell. Your insecurity is showing... again.

Forum List

Back