Found the perfect Speaker of the House for the GOP

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
2reh1nj7p2n11.jpg

His name is Antonio.

Just google "souls for sale to the DNC" on Craig's list and you will see his resume.

Sounds legit.

2reh1nj7p2n11.jpg

His name is Antonio.

Just google "souls for sale to the DNC" on Craig's list and you will see his resume.

Sounds legit.
I'd like to see Republicans make a woman or minority speaker. Unfortunately there are no women or minorities in the Republican party. And if there are, Republicans would never give them such a position.

I'd like to see Republicans make a woman or minority speaker. Unfortunately there are no women or minorities in the Republican party. And if there are, Republicans would never give them such a position.
Ok, Ok, they can vote for Romney then.

A quarter of women are registered republicans. Less than 30% of women are registered democrats.
Do you EVER not lie?

A quarter of women are registered republicans. Less than 30% of women are registered democrats.
Do you EVER not lie?
Funny because I'm listening to Fox News and they are nominating people and some guy nominated Byron Donalds

BREAKING: House Chamber Stunned When Chip Roy Votes For Byron Donalds For Speaker​

Look at how stunned everyone was when a Republican nominated a black guy. Shocked. Of course he will never get the job. Someone "better qualified" will get it. Nothing new.

Funny because I'm listening to Fox News and they are nominating people and some guy nominated Byron Donalds

BREAKING: House Chamber Stunned When Chip Roy Votes For Byron Donalds For Speaker​

Look at how stunned everyone was when a Republican nominated a black guy. Shocked. Of course he will never get the job. Someone "better qualified" will get it. Nothing new.

So the answer is you always lie. Thanks.

So the answer is you always lie. Thanks.
Since McCarthy is such a divisive prick, why not go with Byron Donalds? Why not? PLEASE tell me he's too inexperienced after you nominated Paul Ryan to the position.

OMG it would be so cool for the Republicans to nominate a black guy to the 3rd highest position in America. But of course, only 10 Republicans in the House voted for him. TEN? Pathetic. And I love it.

Since McCarthy is such a divisive prick, why not go with Byron Donalds? Why not? PLEASE tell me he's too inexperienced after you nominated Paul Ryan to the position.

OMG it would be so cool for the Republicans to nominate a black guy to the 3rd highest position in America. But of course, only 10 Republicans in the House voted for him. TEN? Pathetic. And I love it.
The issue with humans is all mighty "ego"! Truthfully for Republicans we need a moderate conservative as the Speaker.

Forum List

Back