Found out something horrible if you are a man who gets married

So if your wife sleeps around and gets pregnant by another man, you are responsible as the husband to take care of the child???????

And dont even get me started about going in debt for a engagement ring. Marriage sounds real fun for a man lol
In your case let the lucky woman decide. Engagement ring or cable and heat?

As a general proposition, a child born to a married woman is IRREBUTTABLY PRESUMED to be the child of the husband. That is to say, the presumption cannot be argued against.

In olden days (before DNA testing) this rule held true even if the husband was impotent or sterile, and was based on the need of society to have definitive parentage of children - no disputes.

Even though science has made this presumption scientifically spurious, I believe it still applies. Therefore, if a wife is "fooling around" and conceives a child through an adulterous tryst, the child is still the financial responsibility of the cuckolded husband.

Sorry.

why is marriage just a great idea for men again?
It shows conformity to the ideology of continuing the species until Armageddon so God can say, " I told you so"..

Unless you like bitches trying to run yer life, spend your money and give you brats to pay for for the rest of yer life stay single. It cuts down on slavery..

So if your wife sleeps around and gets pregnant by another man, you are responsible as the husband to take care of the child???????

And dont even get me started about going in debt for a engagement ring. Marriage sounds real fun for a man lol

Me cant afford engagement ring

Then you are ready to be married.

Then you are ready to be married.

And go in debt and be part of the financial slavery world

As a general proposition, a child born to a married woman is IRREBUTTABLY PRESUMED to be the child of the husband. That is to say, the presumption cannot be argued against.

In olden days (before DNA testing) this rule held true even if the husband was impotent or sterile, and was based on the need of society to have definitive parentage of children - no disputes.

Even though science has made this presumption scientifically spurious, I believe it still applies. Therefore, if a wife is "fooling around" and conceives a child through an adulterous tryst, the child is still the financial responsibility of the cuckolded husband.

Sorry.

There's a great organization for you...it's called INCEL.

Sorry.

There's a great organization for you...it's called INCEL.

It's a place for you too which deals with massaging men

Not sure, I think in affair it usually fault of both parties - usually wife only cheat on man if he act like little boy and she have to wear pants in family to get job done.

I unsure, but best solution is for men to be real man, and then meet real woman, rather than have to deal with cheating housewife, no?

Sorry.

You should be safe.

Still siding with the downlow fellows?

Sorry.

It gives their life meaning...It means they like to be led by a woman..

Seriously??!! You just found that out? What rock have you been living under?

I can do you one better . In New York State, and other places, if two women are married and one gets pregnant, the other is presumed to be the other parent. Try getting your head around that .

The good news is ... I don't think it will ever be a problem for you.

You right because I am not marriage material

You right because I am not marriage material
We could have guessed that. You don't know what you're missing. Married people are healthier mentally and physically. I've been married 30+ years . I could not imagine any other life.

I'm thinking being married to you isn't exactly a vacation to Disneyland either. Maybe you should look at the "scary expense" as a fee you have to pay to get anything to put up with you.

Sorry.

It actually depends on the state you live in. Every state has different laws regarding this.

As with nearly all things, it's more complicated than the message board wants to make it appear. The state's primary concern is the well-being of the child, and every state recognizes the importance of the parent-child relationship, even if there is no biological relationship. But, of course, every state takes its own approach to addressing these issues. Some states will give more weight to whether or not you knew the child wasn't biologically yours, and how long you knew it before taking legal action.

Forum List

Back