Forum members: Which are you...

While you are neither GOP or Democrat, which characteristic is more important

• leaders are principled and the party ideology comes a distant second

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Leaders that believe the party is more important then the principles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The poll also showed that Democrats are generally more willing to compromise than Republicans or Independents. Over 60 percent of Democrats said that “more compromise” was preferable, while only 55 percent of Independents and 38 percent of Republicans agreed. In addition, Democrats preferred compromise over ideological intransigence by a 41 percent margin, while Republicans said they sought the same by only a 2 percent margin.

Poll: 53 Percent Favor Compromise in Congress

I favor truth, justice and the American way

Really? You hate the SOuth. THat's a big part of America.

And you won't admit it. That's the a big truth that you don't favor.

Justice? Hating people for no reason? THat's not justice.

The America Way? Then why vote for the Candidate that promises "radial transformation" of America?

I said...the American way

NEXT!

And I pointed out that your actions do not match that.

Traitors do not count as Americans

Poll needs other options, the one that I could click on would read something like this:
The kind of people who involve themselves in politics are less worthy of trust and reverence than a street corner crack dealer.

The poll also showed that Democrats are generally more willing to compromise than Republicans or Independents. Over 60 percent of Democrats said that “more compromise” was preferable, while only 55 percent of Independents and 38 percent of Republicans agreed. In addition, Democrats preferred compromise over ideological intransigence by a 41 percent margin, while Republicans said they sought the same by only a 2 percent margin.

Poll: 53 Percent Favor Compromise in Congress

Or showed that they THINK they are open to compromise more than the Republicans or Independents.

I favor truth, justice and the American way

Really? You hate the SOuth. THat's a big part of America.

And you won't admit it. That's the a big truth that you don't favor.

Justice? Hating people for no reason? THat's not justice.

The America Way? Then why vote for the Candidate that promises "radial transformation" of America?

I said...the American way

NEXT!

And I pointed out that your actions do not match that.

Traitors do not count as Americans

Denying the Americanism of a large portion of your fellow citizens because they are from a different culture than yours.

That's not the American way.

Are you ready to admit that you hate the South?

That would be "Truth" that you supposedly believe in.

Hater.

Forum List

Back