Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
The late professor William T. Kelley taught marketing at Wharton School of Business and Finance, University of Pennsylvania, for 31 years, ending with his retirement in 1982. Kelley, who also had vast experience as a business consultant, was the author of a then-widely used textbook called Marketing Intelligence:The Management of Marketing Information (originally published by P. Staples, London, 1968). Kelley taught marketing management both to undergraduate and graduate students at Wharton. Dr. Bill was one of my closest friends for 47 years when we lost him at 94 about six years ago. Hel would have been 100 this year.

Donald J. Trump was an undergraduate student at Wharton for the latter two of his college years, having graduated in 1968.

Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.” I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this: “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity, but long before he was considered a political figure. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told the story that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.

This has relevance now because as recently as this week, President Trump challenged the Secretary of State of the United States to an IQ contest. This came within two days after NBC reported that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called the President a “moron” or a "f**king moron." The president has frequently bragged that he was a great student at a great school (Wharton). Thus, the public is entitled to a contrary view from somebody who was there (Dr. Kelley), and I faithfully report it here.

Bill Kelley was one smart cookie. His textbook was standard in his time in the then-new field of “marketing intelligence” and the necessity of using computers and databases to manage it. (See onlinelibrary.wiley.com which credits Bill for coining the quoted phrase.)

Trump is a dumb piece of dog shit!!!

Trump is now a billionaire and the Prssident of the United States while this professor is a poor, bitter, butt-hurt college professor...

And THIS story is supposed to 'destroy' Trump....?!

Beuhahaha...

Sometimes, like now, I actually feel sorry for snowflakes...

:p

I am not going to make any sort of argument defending Trumps brain, but you know what they say- Those who can, do; those who can’t, teach; and those who can’t teach, teach marketing.

The late professor William T. Kelley taught marketing at Wharton School of Business and Finance, University of Pennsylvania, for 31 years, ending with his retirement in 1982. Kelley, who also had vast experience as a business consultant, was the author of a then-widely used textbook called Marketing Intelligence:The Management of Marketing Information (originally published by P. Staples, London, 1968). Kelley taught marketing management both to undergraduate and graduate students at Wharton. Dr. Bill was one of my closest friends for 47 years when we lost him at 94 about six years ago. Hel would have been 100 this year.

Donald J. Trump was an undergraduate student at Wharton for the latter two of his college years, having graduated in 1968.

Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.” I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this: “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity, but long before he was considered a political figure. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told the story that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.

This has relevance now because as recently as this week, President Trump challenged the Secretary of State of the United States to an IQ contest. This came within two days after NBC reported that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called the President a “moron” or a "f**king moron." The president has frequently bragged that he was a great student at a great school (Wharton). Thus, the public is entitled to a contrary view from somebody who was there (Dr. Kelley), and I faithfully report it here.

Bill Kelley was one smart cookie. His textbook was standard in his time in the then-new field of “marketing intelligence” and the necessity of using computers and databases to manage it. (See onlinelibrary.wiley.com which credits Bill for coining the quoted phrase.)

Trump made millions into billions, much more successful than his dad could ever dream of being

Trump is now a billionaire and the Prssident of the United States while this professor is a poor, bitter, butt-hurt college professor...
:p

He's dead Jim !

The late professor William T. Kelley taught marketing at Wharton School of Business and Finance, University of Pennsylvania, for 31 years, ending with his retirement in 1982.

Dr. Bill was one of my closest friends for 47 years when we lost him at 94 about six years ago.

Yeah.. What we have here is regular writer for the DailyKos ASSERTING that his long dead professor told him 100 times, that Trump was a dumb student.

Kinda convenient the guy is LONG dead. And awfully convenient that the AUTHOR is rabid anti-Trumper.

This is no better than Nat Enquirer. But ScienceRocks leaves NO TURDS unturned when he surfs for garbage..

And next to you, he looks like a genius.

How's it feel to be only a few I.Q. points better than a retarded mutt ?

Trump made millions into billions, much more successful than his dad could ever dream of being

BLoomberg said if Trump put his inheritance into an unmanaged stock fund, he would have $4 billion more than he currently claims to be worth. Trump is so brilliant, he's worth less than he would if he just sat on his inheritance.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yeah.. What we have here is regular writer for the DailyKos ASSERTING that his long dead professor told him 100 times, that Trump was a dumb student..
Back in july of this year, Rex Tillerson said Trump was a moron.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
5056-1501302340-cf14fceacf905194e7251bfa5c1db8ce.png

Trump has had a LOT of experience with bankruptcy. Lot's of practice.

BLoomberg said if Trump put his inheritance into an unmanaged stock fund, he would have $4 billion more than he currently claims to be worth. Trump is so brilliant, he's worth less than he would if he just sat on his inheritance.

Wouldn't expect you to understand the diff between "income investments" and just equity. What Trump owns and runs will be pumping money after 1/3 of the Dow are just historical footnotes.

Yeah.. What we have here is regular writer for the DailyKos ASSERTING that his long dead professor told him 100 times, that Trump was a dumb student..
Back in july of this year, Rex Tillerson said Trump was a moron.

Tillerson didn't exactly own that --- did he? And what's that got to do with a long dead professor and a DailyKos raving partisan making up shit.

This is all really gossip you know. And not REALLY as important as YOU seem to think it is..

Wouldn't expect you to understand the diff between "income investments" and just equity. What Trump owns and runs will be pumping money after 1/3 of the Dow are just historical footnotes.
How much does he actually own and how much is on loan?

Trump's latest financial disclosure shows he owes lenders at least $315 million

Trump's Financial Documents Reveal Hundreds Of Millions Owed To Lenders

How much does he actually own and how much is on loan?

Trump's latest financial disclosure shows he owes lenders at least $315 million

Trump's Financial Documents Reveal Hundreds Of Millions Owed To Lenders

What is his net worth...dumbshit ?

Forum List

Back