Former Virginia governor: Ralph Northam will ‘do the right thing’ and resign

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
DyevxyzXcAA9peX.jpg

Watching this bozo choke on his fifteen different versions of the truth is comedy gold. Don’t resign, #Northam, you’re too valuable to every candidate running in #2020 #DemoKKKratsOne America News on Twitter— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) February 2, 2019

NY Post ^

Terry McAuliffe, the former governor of Virginia, predicted that embattled Gov. Ralph Northam will “do the right thing” and step down over racist photos published in his medical school yearbook.

“Ralph is a good, moral, decent man. And may have made some mistakes in his past. We all have made mistakes. Ralph will do the right thing for the commonwealth of Virginia. He will put Virginia first. And I think that will happen relatively soon,” McAuliffe said on CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday.

Anyone want to bet this baby killer and bigot DOES NOT RESIGN?

DyevxyzXcAA9peX.jpg

Watching this bozo choke on his fifteen different versions of the truth is comedy gold. Don’t resign, #Northam, you’re too valuable to every candidate running in #2020 #DemoKKKratsOne America News on Twitter— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) February 2, 2019

NY Post ^

Terry McAuliffe, the former governor of Virginia, predicted that embattled Gov. Ralph Northam will “do the right thing” and step down over racist photos published in his medical school yearbook.

“Ralph is a good, moral, decent man. And may have made some mistakes in his past. We all have made mistakes. Ralph will do the right thing for the commonwealth of Virginia. He will put Virginia first. And I think that will happen relatively soon,” McAuliffe said on CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday.

I hope he does NOT resign. It will make our jobs easier in 2020 of mopping up the Dems.

Should Northam really resign over an offensive prank photograph and over painting his face black to imitate Michael Jackson at a dance contest--both of which happened over 30 years ago? 30 years is a long time. People can change a great deal in 30 years. Northam has a spotless civil rights record.

If Northam should resign over anything, he should resign over his disgusting comments on late-term abortion.

Should Northam really resign over an offensive prank photograph and over painting his face black to imitate Michael Jackson at a dance contest--both of which happened over 30 years ago? 30 years is a long time. People can change a great deal in 30 years. Northam has a spotless civil rights record.

If Northam should resign over anything, he should resign over his disgusting comments on late-term abortion.
No he shouldn’t. It’s ridiculous how snowflakes melt down over this shit. But this is what the left is now, they are the ones that push the phony outrage.

Resign over something that happened 30 years ago??

Reminds me of BK and what the Dems tried to pull on him.

He shouldn't resign over that PC bullshit.

DyevxyzXcAA9peX.jpg

NY Post ^

/——/ What’s with DemocRATs and black face?
Ex-Florida Secretary of State Mike Ertel apologizes for blackface photos, blames 'act of revenge'

DyevxyzXcAA9peX.jpg

NY Post ^

/——/ possible evidence it is him in black face.
FC9FCC84-3B12-4C8D-AD63-92E618377390.jpeg

Now the Navy doesn't allow blackface for camouflage thanks liberals, or overly sensitive freaks that find racism in a pomegranate.

facepaint-e1540912707783.jpg

Next God will have to ban the darkness and there will be light 24/7....Then they will complain that white light is racist and God will have to turn out the light so we can have blackness all the time...

Michael Jackson? At what point did Michael Jackson ever where plaid pants, top hat and an Afro beyond the 70’s? No, This dude was poking fun using raceial stereotypes to do it. That’s what he did. I don’t think this should be an issue. What you are seeing here is a political hit job being carried out by the DNC. I don’t think they wanted him, they want the LT. Governor because he is a house negro and can be counted on to tow the party line. Northam ran his mouth about the end game on the abortion agenda and would lose re-election.

Michael Jackson? At what point did Michael Jackson ever where plaid pants, top hat and an Afro beyond the 70’s? No, This dude was poking fun using raceial stereotypes to do it. That’s what he did. I don’t think this should be an issue. What you are seeing here is a political hit job being carried out by the DNC. I don’t think they wanted him, they want the LT. Governor because he is a house negro and can be counted on to tow the party line. Northam ran his mouth about the end game on the abortion agenda and would lose re-election.
If he is poking fun at racial stereotypes why does he wear those britches when not making fun of racial stereotypes?

/----/ The Michael Jackson impersonation was separate from the blackface photos in the yearbook.

If he is poking fun at racial stereotypes why does he wear those britches when not making fun of racial stereotypes?

21E19DFE-66F0-4871-B212-439887AF7B00.jpeg

/----/ The Michael Jackson impersonation was separate from the blackface photos in the yearbook.

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up. Still, it’s stupid.

DyevxyzXcAA9peX.jpg

NY Post ^

/---/ I think democRATs are turning on him for the same reason they attack Trump and AOC - all three are outsiders upsetting the Swamp's apple cart.

Forum List

Back