Former Trump Campaign Chief Said To Be Ready To DEAL With Mueller

There have to date been 37 indictments in the Mueller investigation.
That does NOT take into account the multiple guilty pleas & convictions to date.
And the BEST PART; Mueller has NOT even gotten to the big fish yet. :206:

This aint no lame ass Benghazi, seven GOP investigation crapola run by a bunch of rookies.

:abgg2q.jpg:
And you have wet yourself with every announcement. All announcements that had nothing to do with Trump. You people look like complete idiots. Just like the ones who claimed "we got Obama now" every time a negative news story broke.

Bunch of easily misled morons. The scary part is your vote cancels mine.

I guess you missed the, "And the BEST PART; Mueller has NOT even gotten to the big fish yet" part. Yeah
There is probably a reason he hasn't gotten to him yet but you are too ignorant to recognize that possibility

You obviously do NOT recognize how federal prosecutors go fishing. :206:
You obviously do not realize that fishing trips do not always end up with a catch.

Yes, I do understand. The GOP went on seven Benghazi fishing trips and all they came back with was some chum. :206:

Looks like Hurricane Manafort is about to hit the White House.

Wanna guess what the casualty count is gonna be?
How many leftists are on this site? That's the casualty count when this becomes the next nothing burger
The funny part is they think they are convincing Trump supporters to not support Trump but the BS is doing the opposite....He is gaining support....
Of course...from criminals and criminal supporters.

And you have wet yourself with every announcement. All announcements that had nothing to do with Trump. You people look like complete idiots. Just like the ones who claimed "we got Obama now" every time a negative news story broke.

I guess you missed the, "And the BEST PART; Mueller has NOT even gotten to the big fish yet" part. Yeah
There is probably a reason he hasn't gotten to him yet but you are too ignorant to recognize that possibility

You obviously do not realize that fishing trips do not always end up with a catch.

Yes, I do understand. The GOP went on seven Benghazi fishing trips and all they came back with was some chum. :206:
So let's recap.

You ADMITTED it was a fishing expidition.
Then you chastised someone for not respecting the process.
Then you changed the subject to Benghazi.

In baseball that's called 3 strikes

Yes, I do understand. The GOP went on seven Benghazi fishing trips and all they came back with was some chum
That's not true...what came out is the knowledge that Obama and Hillary lied and they didn't provide the help and protection those men deserved because of an upcoming election...once again with democrats...they choose political winning over human life........sick as it can be....you are right in there with them scumbag....explain that one to your maker pal.....

that only indicates that tens of millions of Americans are brain dead; nothing else.
Coming from someone that cannot think for himself...that is a crack up....the leftwing has you by the short hairs....

LOL; yes. Come back & repeat that when Trump is brought up on Articles of Impeachment. :21:
The fact that people like you exist shows how far this country has fallen.

The fact that folks like yourself HATE the wheels of justice moving indicates a disrespect & contempt for the rule of law.

Why do you people hate America & the rule of law?
Justice has nothing to do with the Mewler witch hunt, you fucking **** asshole.
This is a test.

Snowflake.

I keep reading out these "7 Benghazi investigations," but I'm only aware of one.

That's right CADDO KID just laugh like a buffoon.....you seem real intelligent....ass

I keep reading out these "7 Benghazi investigations," but I'm only aware of one.

I understand how ignorance can afflict those that are, well, ignorant.

one day, if you're lucky, you may be able to kick that, like cigarettes. Maybe.

Clinton: 7 Benghazi probes so far

So let's recap.

You ADMITTED it was a fishing expidition.
Then you chastised someone for not respecting the process.
Then you changed the subject to Benghazi.

In baseball that's called 3 strikes

Have you ever heard of RICO? Seriously. I'm not talking about Rico Suave'

The things you "aren't aware of"...could fill libraries

Investigation into the 2012 Benghazi attack - Wikipedia

I heard Manafort flipped and is ready to give up.....

JOHN PODESTA, Hillary"s campaign manager and his partner in the money laundering. :p

I heard Manafort flipped and is ready to give up.....

JOHN PODESTA, Hillary"s campaign manager and his partner in the money laundering. :p
Good luck with that fantasy
What 'Fantasy'?

Manafort's firm and Podesta's firm were partners in that deal way back then....Podesta is as dirty as Manafort. Why do you think Mueller gave both John and Fat Tony Immunity before the Manafort trial yet never involved them in the trial? He was protecting them, knowing their involvement...in quite a few things.

:p

Last edited:

Forum List

Back