Former Senator: 'Legitimate Gun Owners' Should Form Their Own NRA

That's kinda funny - in a deranged sort of way. Who needs assault weapons and high-capacity clips/magazines?

Anyone who doesn't want to get herded into the gas oven needs an assault weapon with a 100 shot magazine.

"And, I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me."

- Dianne Feinstein -​

guns-Deer.jpg

I have guns but I detest those MFs who think guns are all about protecting yourself from the government. Ludicrous, no matter what you have they have more and better making any security in that area a mere illusion and certainly nothing to base an entire political party on. Add to that the NRA being involved in a wide range of RW lobbying efforts that have little or nothing to do with guns and we have an organization that hates a lot of proud gun owners for their moderate views on the subject.

oh well detest all you want..you love your government running all over you, fine

For one civilians can't get military weapons. Assault rifles are military weapons and are capable of automatic fire.

Civilian versions are not capable of automatic fire. And really the AR frame rifle is essentially no different from any other semi automatic rifle other than in cosmetics.

If you want to argue magazine capacity it's a red herring. 10 10 round magazines or 5 20 round etc are all equivalent in firepower as it only takes seconds to change out a magazine.

So in reality when people say they want to ban "assault" weapons they mean all semiautomatic rifles.

I have guns but I detest those MFs who think guns are all about protecting yourself from the government. Ludicrous, no matter what you have they have more and better making any security in that area a mere illusion and certainly nothing to base an entire political party on. Add to that the NRA being involved in a wide range of RW lobbying efforts that have little or nothing to do with guns and we have an organization that hates a lot of proud gun owners for their moderate views on the subject.
Yeah, because the United States government would never take serious 200 million people with over 270 million guns. Not really a threat to the good ole USA. Kind of a puny army, isn't it?

Oh.....wait.....

"And, I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me."

- Dianne Feinstein -​

I love the "who needs" argument.

Who "needs" alcohol?
Who "needs" ice cream
Who "needs" cigarettes
Who "needs" 30 pairs of shoes

etc.

NaziCon reactions to "legitimate" gun control are hilarious.

Tell me, retard, how are you going to get criminals to obey the law?

You pansies never have answered the question. Roxie made himself look even stupider by attempting to be intimidating and saying "We have plans!!", but of course, there are no plans.

How 'bout you, 'tard? You got any plans? Or is it something like this?

1. Pass laws disarming law-abiding citizens.

2. ?????

3. Safe society!!

Yeah, firearms as a palliative treatment for anti-government paranoia is hardly a legitimate use for them, most people have them for protection or sport, like me, but thinking they are the only thing keeping the feds from busting in and micro chipping our brains or some shit is nothing I want to be a part of.

Then don't buy one for that reason. But don't make the mistake of assuming you have the authority to deny anyone else their right to purchase what they want because your panties are in a wad.

Yeah, firearms as a palliative treatment for anti-government paranoia is hardly a legitimate use for them, most people have them for protection or sport, like me, but thinking they are the only thing keeping the feds from busting in and micro chipping our brains or some shit is nothing I want to be a part of.

Agreed. However, micro-chipping some brains on this board might not be such a bad idea.
A microchip would double the mass of your brain.

You mean that quote:

The tree of corporate gun lobbyists must be watered with your donations and fertilized with bullshit?

No. I mean his rather publicized viewpoint that sometimes the citizens have to rise up against government. In fact, it's enshrined in a document we call the Declaration of Independence. Im surprised your unfamiliar with it.

It's not something that should be done lightly, but there are times when it is not only necessary to do so, but right and just to do so.

Well why don't you pussies get on with it instead of just talking about it? No time like the present. You all say we are a communist country now so get cracking liberating us. It must so totally suck to live in such fear.
Oh, you mean like you occutards living in fear of Big KKKorporations?

Where's your revolution, kid? Nobody's gonna do it for you then hand you the reins. Man up.

Enshrined in the Declaration of Independence? The DoI is a founding document - but not a governing document. I repeat - not a governing document. It has no force of law.

Declaration of Independence Is Not Law

The United States Supreme Court and The Declaration of Independence

The principles of the Declaration are true. They don't have to be laws to be true.

If and when the time ever comes for independence, we will be obeying a higher law than a tyrannical government.

Religious delusion is not a higher law.

The Government's Prayer

Our Government in D.C.,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy nanny state come
Thy mandate be done
On flyover country as it is in the coasts.
Give us this month our monthly check,
And audit us our trespasses,
As we file suit against those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into liberty,
But deliver us from ourselves.
For thine is the oligarchy,
And the power, and the glory,
Forever and ever.
Amen.

Hail Barry, full of grace.
Our vote is with thee.
Blessed art thou among progressives,
and blessed is the fruit of thy pen,
Regulation.
Holy Barry, Brother of Yourself,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our audit.
Amen.

Well why don't you pussies get on with it instead of just talking about it? No time like the present. You all say we are a communist country now so get cracking liberating us. It must so totally suck to live in such fear.

Not sure why you don't seem to understand that it's not something to be done lightly.

Unlike you, we aren't advocating revolution. We are advocating a restoration of the Republic.

The Founders were pleading their cause to restore their rights for decades. I suspect we will too. And I hope that we will succeed without ever needing to use force.

And no. I don't live in fear. Faith casts out fear. So does love. Which is why I am not afraid to speak the truth and warn people of what is coming. Because when you are prepared, there is no need to fear.

Sounds like wimp talk to me but then again it so much safer to be a keyboard commando than an actual commando. I know what you are talking but what are you doing? Protecting your stuff? Complaining that you may be less comfortable in the future? The founders bet their lands, their possessions and their very lives on American freedom, what a bunch of shrinking violets to claim to take up their mantle. You and the rest talk like spoiled brats rather than patriots. You can bet your ass that if I thought the country was in such mortal peril as you guys claim here every day I would be doing something about it.

:lmao: Whining like a little bitch on the internet isn't "doing something about it".

Sounds like wimp talk to me but then again it so much safer to be a keyboard commando than an actual commando. I know what you are talking but what are you doing? Protecting your stuff? Complaining that you may be less comfortable in the future? The founders bet their lands, their possessions and their very lives on American freedom, what a bunch of shrinking violets to claim to take up their mantle. You and the rest talk like spoiled brats rather than patriots. You can bet your ass that if I thought the country was in such mortal peril as you guys claim here every day I would be doing something about it.

Yeah..."Something" like camping out in a public park, smoking dope and doing a drum circle. :lol:
Didn't you know the Founding Fathers shit in the park and broke windows?

Yeah..."Something" like camping out in a public park, smoking dope and doing a drum circle. :lol:

It so sucks that I can't put you on ignore with the rest of the assholes.
e05ddf60574606562061562.png

Going out on a limb here,but I bet you are not a member.

Forum List

Back