Former PM Tony Blair says he reads the Quran every day

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
I read the Koran every day, says former prime minister Tony Blair who claims it keeps him 'faith-literate'

Tony Blair has now spoken of how he reads the Koran every day

He was notoriously reluctant to discuss religion while Prime Minister, with his chief spin doctor Alastair Campbell famously commenting: ‘We don’t do God.’

But since leaving Downing Street in 2007, Tony Blair has become increasingly open about the importance of religion.

Mr Blair, who converted to Catholicism months after leaving Number 10, has now spoken of how he reads the Koran every day.

Reading the Islamic religion’s holy book - considered by Muslims to be the exact words of God - ensured he remained ‘faith-literate’, the former Labour leader said.

In an interview with the Observer magazine, published yesterday he said: ‘To be faith-literate is crucial in a globalised world.

‘I read the Qur’an [Koran] every day. Partly to understand some of the things happening in the world, but mainly just because it is immensely instructive.’

Tony Blair 'reads the Koran every day to stay faith literate' | Mail Online

You're bragging about this?

Blair was Bush's pawn in the Iraq War, who cares what he reads when it was so important for him to kill thousands of people who share your religion?

He's a Catholic. Of course, he's gonna learn about other faiths.... many Catholics do. I suspect that lots of other faiths do likewise.

Lol oh Sunni it would be fun to spend a day in your brain, I think you actually believe most of the stuff you type on here.

Lol oh Sunni it would be fun to spend a day in your brain, I think you actually believe most of the stuff you type on here.

No, it's worse than him actually believing it... he does it to be deliberately inflammatory... he actually likes to create hatred for 'his religion'. Sonny Boy is no more a Muslim than I am.

Although the population of Great Britain is reputed to consist of only sixty million people, a recent Independent newspaper article argued there may well be up to eighty million inhabitants of this poor benighted island, and as the Muslim population is expanding at ten times the rate of the demographically dying post-Christian population, one can only reasonably conclude that a good percentage of these possible extra twenty million bodies are of Islamic descent.

There is no particular reason to disregard such a possibility just because it is not of mainstream acceptance. The number of Sharia courts operating in Britain was thought to be only five until yesterday, which proved to be yet another naïve and delusional liberal hope shattered by the news that there are actually eighty-five Sharia courts sitting in Britain, a seventeen-fold increase

worldpress.com

Last edited:
Although the population of Great Britain is reputed to consist of only sixty million people, a recent Independent newspaper article argued there may well be up to eighty million inhabitants of this poor benighted island, and as the Muslim population is expanding at ten times the rate of the demographically dying post-Christian population, one can only reasonably conclude that a good percentage of these possible extra twenty million bodies are of Islamic descent.

There is no particular reason to disregard such a possibility just because it is not of mainstream acceptance. The number of Sharia courts operating in Britain was thought to be only five until yesterday, which proved to be yet another naïve and delusional liberal hope shattered by the news that there are actually eighty-five Sharia courts sitting in Britain, a seventeen-fold increase

worldpress.com

Hmm how does everyone else in England feel about this I wonder?

worldpress.com

:lol: World Press? You're kidding me, right?

What a fucking ass you are. :lol:

worldpress.com

Sunni! You just keep posting things based on supposition, innuendo and garbage spread by a small group of Islamic fanatics and I'll continue to laugh my arse off. :lol:

Sad that you'll so outspokenly voice support for a man who had such a large hand in the death of so many muslims simply because he reads the Quran.

How do you know he doesn't read it and hate it? Read it and want to kill even more muslims than he's already responsible for?

I thought the Quran said something like 'killing one man was like killing all of humanity', is that not important to you?

Forum List

Back