Former Obama Advisor, Chief Benghazi Propagandist, and Coup Co-Conspirator Tapped To Lead Biden Domestic Policy Council

"They Lied about the Video" is in the GOP's propaganda Hall of Fame.

Right next to "You Didn't Build That"

The Flock still believes too!

An Putin thought "I can work with these guys. They're my kind"

'Ambassador Susan Rice appear on Sunday talk shows in 2012 blaming the attacks on a diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, on an internet video, a report released Tuesday revealed.'

SEPT. 16, 2012 - RICE:
"But our current best assessment, based on the information that we have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, it was a spontaneous -- not a premeditated -- response to what had transpired in Cairo. In Cairo, as you know, a few hours earlier, there was a violent protest that was undertaken in reaction to this very offensive video that was disseminated."

This hiring is a sign of Biden's committment to lying to the American people....

How do you know she was lying and not just reporting what they had assessed at the time?
Had you paid attention to the hearings and all the evidence that has been produced you would know...but since you are a snowflake that does not mean you would ever acknowledge those proven facts.
I wasn’t into politics back then. Can’t you just give a simple answer to the question? You seem to be in the know

'Ambassador Susan Rice appear on Sunday talk shows in 2012 blaming the attacks on a diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, on an internet video, a report released Tuesday revealed.'

SEPT. 16, 2012 - RICE:
"But our current best assessment, based on the information that we have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, it was a spontaneous -- not a premeditated -- response to what had transpired in Cairo. In Cairo, as you know, a few hours earlier, there was a violent protest that was undertaken in reaction to this very offensive video that was disseminated."

This hiring is a sign of Biden's committment to lying to the American people....

How do you know she was lying and not just reporting what they had assessed at the time?
Had you paid attention to the hearings and all the evidence that has been produced you would know...but since you are a snowflake that does not mean you would ever acknowledge those proven facts.
I wasn’t into politics back then. Can’t you just give a simple answer to the question? You seem to be in the know
I have answered all your questions and have given you far more than you need to research the issue to educate yourself more. I can't not help you with your refusal to accept or dislike of the facts.

SEPT. 16, 2012 - RICE:

I have answered all your questions and have given you far more than you need to research the issue to educate yourself more. I can't not help you with your refusal to accept or dislike of the facts.
The only response you have given me is an insult not an answer to my question. If you don’t want to engage then fine but don’t pretend like you have.

Trey Gowdy was the chief propagandist. Get your facts straight. Bigly!!!
So you are saying the transcripts of Rice saying this, the existing video of Rice spewing this proven lie, is 'fake'? ...much like Joe Biden's video-taped confession and bragging about extorting the former Ukraine PM is 'fake'?

Prove that her comments were a lie? The reality is no one but the killers know what their motivation was.

So you are saying the transcripts of Rice saying this, the existing video of Rice spewing this proven lie, is 'fake'? ...much like Joe Biden's video-taped confession and bragging about extorting the former Ukraine PM is 'fake'?

Prove that her comments were a lie? The reality is no one but the killers know what their motivation was.
They have already been proven to be a lie - as mentioned, according to the lead Ambassador in Tripoli, HE personally called within 5 minutes of the attack in Benghazi attack and notified Hillary of the TERRORIST attack. This has NEVER been in question after his testimony under oath before Congress. There was a reason Hillary was allowed to conduct her political theatrics while NOT being under oath.

They have already been proven to be a lie - as mentioned, according to the lead Ambassador in Tripoli, HE personally called within 5 minutes of the attack in Benghazi attack and notified Hillary of the TERRORIST attack. This has NEVER been in question after his testimony under oath before Congress. There was a reason Hillary was allowed to conduct her political theatrics while NOT being under oath.

You are either as dense as solid rock or a damn liar.

Thank you for that hate-driven, highly-opinionated rant intended to distract from the facts and to potentially intimidate me into silence (?).....a worthless post and a complete waste of time. Happy Holidays...

Thank you for that hate-driven, highly-opinionated rant intended to distract from the facts and to potentially intimidate me into silence (?).....a worthless post and a complete waste of time. Happy Holidays...
dwn2c1x73k461.jpg

Okay, I am calling you out - explain your 'carton' propaganda - what 600 people dying in Benghazi every single day - thanks to Trump .... and provide the substantiating link and information, not just your by say-so.

You do realize, right, that the only reason Al Qaeda gained control of Libya is because Barry used the US military to help them murder the sovereign leader of Libya, who was helping the coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa, and let them take over......

You do realize the only reason we had anyone in Benghazi, especially had anyone stay behind when every other nation pulled their people out before the expected attack on 9/11/12, was because of the secret CIA operation located there shipping weapons to terrorists, right?

Okay, I am calling you out - explain your 'carton' propaganda - what 600 people dying in Benghazi every single day - thanks to Trump .... and provide the substantiating link and information, not just your by say-so.

You do realize, right, that the only reason Al Qaeda gained control of Libya is because Barry used the US military to help them murder the sovereign leader of Libya, who was helping the coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa, and let them take over......

You do realize the only reason we had anyone in Benghazi, especially had anyone stay behind when every other nation pulled their people out before the expected attack on 9/11/12, was because of the secret CIA operation located there shipping weapons to terrorists, right?
Trump said slow the testing down: testing delays all over the country.

Trump is biggest spreader of misinformation on coronavirus.

disbanded pandemic response team.

Trump knew the virus was bad, but publicly downplayed it.

Forum List

Back