Former NBA player Brandon Hunter drops dead at 42 doing Yoga.

My uncle got the Covid vaccine. Two weeks later, he was on a trach and was barely able to live. He had to re-learn to walk , went through a horrific process.

Flo Jo did more steroids than any female athlete in history.
Hah don't be naive. Flo Jo had nothing on early 80s eastern Europe athletes, one could have grown stronger just by drinking the urine of athletes like Koch and Kratochvilova.

Screenshot 2023-09-17 6.11.08 AM.png

You are the moron ignoring the obvious spike in athlete deaths since the Covid jabs introduction.
Do you have any real data on this, or just assuming your analysis of anecdotes over the decades is a useful metric?

Yes I remember when Len Bias died. That was when I first started realizing how dangerous the vaccine was that Trump had approved and endorsed.Then came Hank Gathers, Reggie Lewis, Derrick Thomas, etc. the covid jab basically wiped out a generation of promising young athletes.

Perhaps the hardest for me to stomach was when Lou Gehrig passed away, they blamed it on illness but come on what are the odds someone happens to catch and die of a disease that was named after them? Too much coincidence, had to be the covid jab.

Screenshot 2023-09-17 6.22.47 AM.png

to: a bunch of medical novices and laymen...From: someone who has been a life and health insurance underwriter qualified since reagan was president

there are still too many variables and areas we do not know to make a conclusion.......
after 2023 is over and we analyze 2023 versus 2022 and compare to 2019, 2018 etc etc

so i suppose some time in early 2025 we will know for sure....i bet the increase in deaths will be slightly higher because every new vax will have higher mortality rate anyway naturally

so have an abstract for breakfast and chill on this

The healthy athletes just keep dropping over dead, must be a coincidence, right?

Your heart has only so many heartbeats, there's no strict tally. Don't waste them, that's why the more active reach the end of the tally first -

Your heart has only so many heartbeats, there's no strict tally. Don't waste them, that's why the more active reach the end of the tally first -

We must believe the science!!! LOL That's the dumbest thing ever, the more active you are, the earlier you will die of a heart attack???

The healthy athletes just keep dropping over dead, must be a coincidence, right?

Former NBA player Brandon Hunter drops dead at 42 doing Yoga.​

...Ms. Yoga is suffering mental anguish but was otherwise unharmed.

to: a bunch of medical novices and laymen...From: someone who has been a life and health insurance underwriter qualified since reagan was president

there are still too many variables and areas we do not know to make a conclusion.......
after 2023 is over and we analyze 2023 versus 2022 and compare to 2019, 2018 etc etc

so i suppose some time in early 2025 we will know for sure....i bet the increase in deaths will be slightly higher because every new vax will have higher mortality rate anyway naturally

so have an abstract for breakfast and chill on this

Your argument relies as well on American-assisted Chinese communist esoterica. Got it. Source of MERS was found in nine months.

It's more complicated than that. Baric's rabbits dropped dead (before the occurrence [italics]) of a cytokine storm.

Hah don't be naive. Flo Jo had nothing on early 80s eastern Europe athletes, one could have grown stronger just by drinking the urine of athletes like Koch and Kratochvilova.

View attachment 830429

Do you have any real data on this, or just assuming your analysis of anecdotes over the decades is a useful metric?
No, you're confusing this with Siberian shamans on Amanita.
My uncle got the Covid vaccine. Two weeks later, he was on a trach and was barely able to live. He had to re-learn to walk , went through a horrific process.
Can you add any details about this walking problem?

No, you're confusing this with Siberian shamans on Amanita.

Can you add any details about this walking problem?
He was in a coma for some time, so his body was pretty much destroyed, and had to make a come back.

Our bodies are not meant to be stationary for long periods of time, so when they are, it has a very negative affect on everything.

Conclusion SCD rate among young US athletes in 2021-2022 was comparable to pre-pandemic estimates. There is currently no evidence to substantiate a link between (mRNA) COVID-19 vaccination and SCD in (young) athletes.
over 200 soccer players died in 3 years you fuking idiot.

He was in a coma for some time, so his body was pretty much destroyed, and had to make a come back.

Our bodies are not meant to be stationary for long periods of time, so when they are, it has a very negative affect on everything.
To what do you attribute the coma? How soon after the "vaxx" did the coma occur?

Conclusion SCD rate among young US athletes in 2021-2022 was comparable to pre-pandemic estimates. There is currently no evidence to substantiate a link between (mRNA) COVID-19 vaccination and SCD in (young) athletes.
From your link…

This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed [what does this mean?]. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice.”

I’ll wait for verification.

Forum List

Back