Former Miss America Commits Suicide.

It's not the fall that'll kill ya', it's that sudden stop at the end...
I heard that people pass out before hitting the ground. But, I guess we won't know since none have survived such high falls. But, that's what I heard. I'm just wondering why she thought life was over at age 30? I'd take being changed back to when I was 30 with all I know now. I'd take 40 or 50. But, this is what happens when society begins to crumble with authoritarians running the mental institute. The pandemic has messed with people's lives thinking life isn't worth living. I saw a report that says 3 out of 4 teenagers have thought about suicide over this mishandling of the pandemic.

I heard that people pass out before hitting the ground. But, I guess we won't know since none have survived such high falls. But, that's what I heard. I'm just wondering why she thought life was over at age 30? I'd take being changed back to when I was 30 with all I know now. I'd take 40 or 50. But, this is what happens when society begins to crumble with authoritarians running the mental institute. The pandemic has messed with people's lives thinking life isn't worth living. I saw a report that says 3 out of 4 teenagers have thought about suicide over this mishandling of the pandemic.
Maybe she believed the lie that once vaxxed you were safe from Covid, and got the virus......

She was Vaxxed
The top of the chart makes sense. The bottom doesn't. Liberty doesn't involve mob rule which is a pure democracy. The left believes in a pure democracy while the right is for the rule of law with a Constitutional Republic. The left tries to make the Right out to be the fascists like they call Trump a fascist. But, it's really Antifa and those on the Left that are the fascists and communists ruling by mob rule with tyranny.

The top of the chart makes sense. The bottom doesn't. Liberty doesn't involve mob rule which is a pure democracy. The left believes in a pure democracy while the right is for the rule of law with a Constitutional Republic. The left tries to make the Right out to be the fascists like they call Trump a fascist. But, it's really Antifa and those on the Left that are the fascists and communists ruling by mob rule with tyranny.
Fascists are leftists, pure history.

Maybe she believed the lie that once vaxxed you were safe from Covid, and got the virus......
Maybe the wearing of masks didn't allow her beauty to shine on people. Masks certainly are making people crazy. A friend of mine who was a hot looking girl tried to commit suicide back when I was 19. I was able to get to her in time to take to the hospital and pump her stomach. But, she was rapped up in some guy that ditched her for another girl and her whole life became rapped around that one guy. She had two kids as well. One at 14 and one at 16. She thought because she couldn't keep the guy that she was a lousy mom and her kids would be better off with her parents and sister. But, saving her worked. She was getting her nursing degree and did. She found another guy that worked out well. She's lived a full and great life. She even named her 3rd kid after me for saving her life. Just wish we could get to these people with poor self images of themselves.

Forum List

Back