Former Green Beret / GOP Candidate Who Refused To Be J6 Informant Still A Political Prisoner In DC Gitmo After 2 YEARS

So you want to murder all law enforcement? That feels a tad extreme, highly illegal, and immoral.
Also don't forget a lot of local PoPo have agreements with them, so you would be attacking all of them too. A lot of doods.
Bring 'em on!

So you want to murder all law enforcement? That feels a tad extreme, highly illegal, and immoral.
Also don't forget a lot of local PoPo have agreements with them, so you would be attacking all of them too. A lot of doods.
I don't want to murder anybody. If anyone is anti-MAGA that tells me that they hate America and deserve to be executed as traitors. There's a big difference. I come from a family that has fought in every war since the founding. MAGA simply means Make America Great Again and anyone who denies this is a fucking traitor.

The Great Assault Selfie Stick Insurrection!

OH! THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Just how many pounds of brain damage DO you have?

Just how willfully blind ARE you?

I have no doubt you are fully aware of the violence committed by the terrorists that day. So why do you act like such a lying ass?

You are a total fucking douche.

‘I hope you suffer’: Ex-D.C. officer confronts Jan. 6 attacker in court

A member of the mob that launched a series of violent attacks on police — including D.C. officer Michael Fanone — in a tunnel under the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, apologized Tuesday as a judge sentenced him to seven years and two months in prison.

Kyle Young, 38, is the first rioter to be sentenced for the group attack on Fanone, who was dragged into the mob, beaten and electrocuted until he suffered a heart attack and lost consciousness.

“You were a one-man wrecking ball that day,” Judge Amy Berman Jackson said. “You were the violence.”

[snip]

Young and his 16-year-old son joined the tunnel battle just before 3 p.m., and Young handed a stun gun to another rioter and showed him how to use it. When Fanone was pulled from the police line, Young and his son pushed through the crowd toward him.

Just after that, authorities said, another rioter repeatedly shocked Fanone with the stun gun, and Young helped restrain the officer as another rioter stole his badge and radio.

Young lost his grip on Fanone as the mob moved. He then pushed and hit a nearby Capitol Police officer, who had just been struck with bear spray, according to documents filed with his plea.

Young also pointed a strobe light at the officers, jabbed at them with a stick and threw an audio speaker toward the police line, hitting another rioter in the back of the head, prosecutors said.

I don't want to murder anybody. If anyone is anti-MAGA that tells me that they hate America and deserve to be executed as traitors. There's a big difference. I come from a family that has fought in every war since the founding. MAGA simply means Make America Great Again and anyone who denies this is a fucking traitor.

Saying that they hate MAGA and they hate America.....isn't waging war on the United States. That's free speech.

So, your murder fantasies are going to need a better legal justification.

I was just wondering, a few minutes ago, if all of the so-called J6'ers are not actually controlled opposition as well, and their incarceration a set-up to have a chilling effect on free speech in this country.

Beating a cop senseless is not "free speech", you fucking, fucking, fucking retard.

Just how many pounds of brain damage DO you have?

Just how willfully blind ARE you?

I have no doubt you are fully aware of the violence committed by the terrorists that day. So why do you act like such a lying ass?

You are a total fucking douche.

‘I hope you suffer’: Ex-D.C. officer confronts Jan. 6 attacker in court

A member of the mob that launched a series of violent attacks on police — including D.C. officer Michael Fanone — in a tunnel under the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, apologized Tuesday as a judge sentenced him to seven years and two months in prison.

Kyle Young, 38, is the first rioter to be sentenced for the group attack on Fanone, who was dragged into the mob, beaten and electrocuted until he suffered a heart attack and lost consciousness.

“You were a one-man wrecking ball that day,” Judge Amy Berman Jackson said. “You were the violence.”

[snip]

Young and his 16-year-old son joined the tunnel battle just before 3 p.m., and Young handed a stun gun to another rioter and showed him how to use it. When Fanone was pulled from the police line, Young and his son pushed through the crowd toward him.

Just after that, authorities said, another rioter repeatedly shocked Fanone with the stun gun, and Young helped restrain the officer as another rioter stole his badge and radio.

Young lost his grip on Fanone as the mob moved. He then pushed and hit a nearby Capitol Police officer, who had just been struck with bear spray, according to documents filed with his plea.

Young also pointed a strobe light at the officers, jabbed at them with a stick and threw an audio speaker toward the police line, hitting another rioter in the back of the head, prosecutors said.

Oh, he's obviously delusional.

But it is a superb window into wasteland that is the MAGA worldview on J6.

We actually owe easyt65 a note of gratitude. The last dozen or so threads about the 1/6 insurrectionists still being held in federal custody never listed any names. When I asked, they wouldn't provide any. The reason? Because it takes about 3 nanoseconds to look up what they actually did and why they were arrested and being held. So I'm happy he volunteered the name. It made it much easier to blow him out of the water. Not that doing so is ever hard....
You can actually look up all the crimes the terrorists committed right here: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

I've shown it to the MAGA tards on this forum countless times, but they remain willfully blind and stupid to this day.

You can actually look up all the crimes the terrorists committed right here: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

I've shown it to the MAGA tards on this forum countless times, but they remain willfully blind and stupid to this day.

1669934745049.png

What 'insurgents'? They were unarmed protestors.
They were terrorists. They committed acts of violence. They beat the shit out of 150 police officers. It's unfortunate there were not more dead terrorists that day.

They certainly deserved it.

The terrorists brought a bunch of Blue Lives Matter flags with them.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

No sense of irony. No sense of self-awareness whatsoever.

blue-lives-matter-january-6.jpg

jan-6-5.jpg

Its an emotionally based argument that is less about fraud.....and more about clinging to the conservative self identity of victim-hood and abdication of personal responsibility.

Rather than acknowledge that Trump (or Lake) was a garbage candidate who made massive mistakes and failed to persuade the electorate to vote for them, they insist that they are victims of a vast conspiracy.

It has the benefit of feeding the resentment and entitlement that are at the heart of MAGA.....along with absolving them of any responsibility for their poor judgment.

In the party of personal responsibility, its always someone else's fault.
100%

Bill Clinton's Golden Age Boom was somehow the Gop's doing
Bush's failed wars, failed hurricane, economic blow up 7 years into his term, was somehow the dems fault.

PS the riot at the Capitol where MAGA trash beat police was just a peaceful gathering

Of course Trump lost the election what are you, some kind of f*ing retard who has to make shit up in an attempt to 'win' a false, manufactured argument?!

I never said Trump did not lose the election. Stating the fact that there were incidents of election fraud is not the sane thing as saying 'Trump did not lose the election'.

I stopped reading your ignorant, false accusations and bullshit at this point.
Spin to avoid admitting Trump lost the election and there was no fraud, and Biden is the true legitimate winner and president, which everybody knows is 100% true except MAGA trash.

Scientists need to study why Trumptards deliberately deny what really happens out here in the real world.

They need to study why Trumptards BEG to be lied to by their propagandists. They need to study why Trumptards keep going back to the same bullshit sources they know lied to them.

I don't know. There is probably a diagnosable mental illness for this in the DSM.

100%

Bill Clinton's Golden Age Boom was somehow the Gop's doing
Bush's failed wars, failed hurricane, economic blow up 7 years into his term, was somehow the dems fault.

PS the riot at the Capitol where MAGA trash beat police was just a peaceful gathering

Or.....J6 was somehow Ray Epps' fault.

But personal responsibility is anathema among republicans.

It *has* to be someone's fault. They *have* to be victims.

Forum List

Back