Former education secretary suggests it may be time to boycott public schools

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Now of course this Obamanite believes the boycott should be due to the lack of proper gun laws.

I'm all for a boycott, only I would suggest it should be due to the lack of proper security at schools.

Arne Duncan Is Serious: Americans Should Boycott School

The former education secretary thinks parents need to take radical action to change the country's gun laws.

The former education secretary says it’s time for American families to boycott school to fight for stricter gun laws.

Over the weekend, Arne Duncan, who served in the Obama administration, replied approvingly to a radical suggestion from a former colleague. “Maybe it’s time for America’s 50 million school parents to simply pull their kids out of school until we have better gun laws,” tweeted Peter Cunningham, another Obama-era education official. Duncan’s reply: “This is brilliant, and tragically necessary. What if no children went to school until gun laws changed to keep them safe? My family is all in if we can do this at scale. Parents, will you please join us?”

I thought that betsy bible bitch was in charge now. Why won't she do anything since she's so smart.

• Banned
An Obama drone

Yes, but I agree with him, only from a completely different angle and reason.

I'm not seeing why the left won't get behind more security...I mean I do but it's a no brainer. We have an obligation to protect our children

Because they are scared to fucking death that more security (like they have at all federal buildings by the way) will work at preventing more shootings, and they'll lose their best gun-ban tool they have.

An Obama drone

I'm not seeing why the left won't get behind more security...I mean I do but it's a no brainer. We have an obligation to protect our children

Because they are scared to fucking death that more security (like they have at all federal buildings by the way) will work at preventing more shootings, and they'll lose their best gun-ban tool they have.

I see the shooter in Noblesville Indiana used a handgun and nobody died.

Won't fit their narrative

• Banned
An Obama drone

I see the shooter in Noblesville Indiana used a handgun and nobody died.

Won't fit their narrative
That's for sure.

It's an obamunist. Whatever it takes to disinfect the country from the shitstain virus we should do it.

I no longer have kids in school. If I did, I'd be looking for a private school that has some good security.

Forum List

Back