So Hillary Wants to Be CEO of Facebook

C U later Facebook. Nice knowing you RIP

-Geaux
------------

Hillary Clinton Wants to Be CEO of Facebook
The failed presidential candidate said that the social media platform is the largest source of news in the world, and she'd like to be in charge of it.

HRC1-NP.jpg

zuckerberg is even more of a narcissist prick than her, so she will never get that gig.

so she won't let go then.......the witch is not going to retire quietly into the sunset ......

the crazy witch is determined to make a total fool of herself...

and isn't she doing a great job....:cuckoo:

this will not end well for her and her gang of thugs.

so she won't let go then.......the witch is not going to retire quietly into the sunset ......

this will not end well for her and her gang of thugs.

Slick Willie likes her out and about so he can cheat on her and Chelsea some more

She wants to control the message. FB is already going there with this tool and fact checkers. Total mind control which is what leftist want. They want to think for you as you're not capable of making decisions. They know what is best for you. Serfs must comply.

You will be assimilated

-Geaux

She can start something like Failbook. A place for other losers to seek comfort. Think cry rooms and ponies.

-Geayx

this will not end well for her and her gang of thugs

Nothing will please me more

and more

-Geaux
-----------

Hillary Clinton says she wants to be the CEO of Facebook
Look out, Mark Zuckerberg.

Hillary Clinton is apparently willing to swap a life in politics to lead the world's largest social-networking company.

The 2016 presidential candidate was at Harvard on Friday receiving the Radcliffe Medal, which honors people who've "had a transformative impact on society." Attorney General Maura Healey, a democrat from Massachusetts, asked Clinton which company she'd want to be the CEO of.

Clinton didn't pause before quickly answering "Facebook."

"It's the biggest news platform in the world," she said. "Most people in our country get their news -- true or not -- from Facebook."

Hillary Clinton says she wants to be the CEO of Facebook

-Geaux
------------

The failed presidential candidate said that the social media platform is the largest source of news in the world, and she'd like to be in charge of it.

I can't believe this nothingburger has become the story of the day for conservatives

-Geaux
------------

I can't believe this nothingburger has become the story of the day for conservatives

She wants to control what news people receive.

-Geaux

-Geaux
------------

-Geaux
She was answering a question they give to 1st graders

Why is Hillary Clinton still in the news? I hope the Democrats screw over contenders like last time and put her out again in 2020.

I'll eat my hat

-Geaux

-Geaux
------------

-Geaux
She was answering a question they give to 1st graders

1st graders know about Facebook? Amazing

-Geaux

-Geaux
------------

First, a woman who can't even figure out how to use email without losing them, wants to be in charge of a tech company...... Right.

This criminal couldn't be in charge of a salvation army bell ringer charity drive, without it ending up in a scandal.

But I do love her honesty for why she wants to be CEO of Facebook.

“is the biggest news platform in the world.”

You don't need a political pundit to figure out the connection there. She wants to control the public, by controlling what information they get.

The true nature of the left-wing always comes out in the end.

-Geaux
------------

She's the story of the millennium for the Losers.

To conservatives she's a punchline.

New Topics

Forum List

Back