Former Clinton Labor Secretary: States ‘Must Refuse To Place’ Trump’s Name On 2024 Ballot

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The malignant dwarf has put his 2 cents in. I suppose any criticism of him is anti-Semitic! This has been the endgame all along: To deny the people the ability to vote for Trump. Of course this is after a poll came out showing Trump supporters would still vote for him even if he was locked up in jail.

The malignant dwarf has put his 2 cents in. I suppose any criticism of him is anti-Semitic! This has been the endgame all along: To deny the people the ability to vote for Trump. Of course this is after a poll came out showing Trump supporters would still vote for him even if he was locked up in jail.

every time i see that little insignificant cuck, i laugh hard

I’m sure Reich would rather the centralized power to mandate that Trump or any other candidate they don’t like to be left off state ballots.

Forum List

Back