Former Capitol Police Lieutenant spills the beans

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Aside from the testimony by former Capitol Police Chief Sund, this Officer also backs him up.
You probably think the Democrats Jan 6 Committee took the testimony of Sund in their sessions but that is wrong. This Officer also wanted to testify and the Democrats blocked him.
Watch his story here. We must spread the truth.

How about a time stamp for relevant points. Too long. Not going to waste 1 hr 40 min.
The reason that NEVER works, EVER is simple. It puts up points I value as tops and creates arguments over those top points. It distracts from the actual report in the video.

For instance, he makes the point that his senior boss (Ms, Pittman) handled it improperly and did not alert the officers of predicted problems. The capitol police were shocked by the surprise when she had earlier rejected telling them to be expecting problems.
He believes that the crowd and the cops were set up for this to take place.

The reason that NEVER works, EVER is simple. It puts up points I value as tops and creates arguments over those top points. It distracts from the actual report in the video.

For instance, he makes the point that his senior boss (Ms, Pittman) handled it improperly and did not alert the officers of predicted problems. The capitol police were shocked by the surprise when she had earlier rejected telling them to be expecting problems.
I avoid these talk hosts because they all seem to be more interested in getting clicks than reporting actual relevant facts. I don't care to hear an echo chamber. The Lt. lost me when he stated something along the lines of "What she was thinking" or "What she meant"---as Judge Judy would tell you, "Don't tell me what SHE meant or was thinking" He has no way of knowing that info and it is his own speculation that has no bearing on law. I want to hang the fucking democrats as much as any American, but I don't want to use Piglosi or Schiff's tactics to do it.

I avoid these talk hosts because they all seem to be more interested in getting clicks than reporting actual relevant facts. I don't care to hear an echo chamber. The Lt. lost me when he stated something along the lines of "What she was thinking" or "What she meant"---as Judge Judy would tell you, "Don't tell me what SHE meant or was thinking" He has no way of knowing that info and it is his own speculation that has no bearing on law. I want to hang the fucking democrats as much as any American, but I don't want to use Piglosi or Schiff's tactics to do it.
Democrats get a lie to fly around the earth dozens of times faster than the truth can fly even once. I present videos for those who truly want to know things, to have a source to learn about them. This interview was by a lawyer talking to a most senior cop.

Democrats get a lie to fly around the earth dozens of times faster than the truth can fly even once. I present videos for those who truly want to know things, to have a source to learn about them. This interview was by a lawyer talking to a most senior cop.
Then the "lawyer" should have known that the Lt's OPINION is not admissable as evidence---even if he uses up an hour forty to present it.

Then the "lawyer" should have known that the Lt's OPINION is not admissable as evidence---even if he uses up an hour forty to present it.
Be honest with me. Do you approve the dog and pony show that has been rammed at us by the Democrats? They failed to support their own claims.

Here is the KEY to January 6 and the violence at the capitol.

Former acting Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman

If you want to hang them, then watch the whole video. It will be well worth you doing that.

"He believes..."

People have all sorts of beliefs. Faked Moon Landing, The Earth is Flat, LBJ had JFK assassinated.

Your poster boy for imbecility is spreading a conspiracy theory, and you're posting it in the Current Events forum. His beliefs about a conspiracy do not belong here.

Aside from the testimony by former Capitol Police Chief Sund, this Officer also backs him up.
You probably think the Democrats Jan 6 Committee took the testimony of Sund in their sessions but that is wrong. This Officer also wanted to testify and the Democrats blocked him.
Watch his story here. We must spread the truth.

Conspiracy Theory Alert!

Conspiracy Theory Alert!
So you believe that crimes are committed always by only one person?

An officer named Pittman is behind the cover up of the things done by the Capitol police on Jan 6.

Former acting Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman

After complaint and recommendation of moving to Conspiracy Theory, this thread has been moved to General Discussion with permanent redirect, so nobody loses their place, as it is a topic that has been discussed for over two years, and based on events of Jan 6 2021.

After complaint and recommendation of moving to Conspiracy Theory, this thread has been moved to General Discussion with permanent redirect, so nobody loses their place, as it is a topic that has been discussed for over two years, and based on events of Jan 6 2021.
This post actually discusses up to date material not discussed in the past. And if all posts that discuss other stuff, where it was discussed earlier get moved, might as well have only one category for all of the things discussed. What is new? This by a Lt on the Capitol force has not been mentioned earlier. I noted as I created this topic, nothing was suggested to me automatically bringing this up. We learn here the vital role of a commander of the police named Yogananda Pittman who played an important role.

Clearly the party(s) complaining want it not to be discussed at all.

This post actually discusses up to date material not discussed in the past. And if all posts that discuss other stuff, where it was discussed earlier get moved, might as well have only one category for all of the things discussed. What is new? This by a Lt on the Capitol force has not been mentioned earlier. I noted as I created this topic, nothing was suggested to me automatically bringing this up. We learn here the vital role of a commander of the police named Yogananda Pittman who played an important role.

Clearly the party(s) complaining want it not to be discussed at all.
It would not surprise me a bit. That is why I usually leave a permanent redirect to the thread, unless I have reason to do otherwise, and then I would just lock and Trash Can.

Forum List

Back