Illegals and the Scream that they are Hurting America.

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
I have YET to be adversely affected by an illegal, from ANY Country.

USA has jobs that the GOP white lazy ass will never do, but deem necessary by such, but bitch about losing jobs to these illegal for a job they would NEVER accept.

1). GOP/Conservatives/RWI's......are you going to pick the fields? Hell No.

2). Are you going to clean the resorts/hotels/motels that rich white Americans visit? Hell No.

Which one of you RWI posters here, that constantly bitch about illegal immigrants, has had a job stolen by one of these illegals?

My guess is ZERO/NONE.
If so, name the job you wanted but was denied.

USA has jobs that the GOP white lazy ass will never do, but deem necessary by such, but bitch about losing jobs to these illegal for a job they would NEVER accept.

2). Are you going to clean the resorts/hotels/motels that rich white Americans visit? Hell No.

Which one of you RWI posters here, that constantly bitch about illegal immigrants, has had a job stolen by one of these illegals?

My guess is ZERO/NONE.
Blame the Democrats

Eric Adams
Maura Healy

Racists!

My guess is ZERO/NONE.
I’ve never been hit by a drunk driver, but I still think we should be enforcing those laws

Sure they hurt but it isn't their fault. How do you blame someone when they are offered a better life than they currently have in pursuing that?

It's the fault of business who clamor for the cheap labor.

My guess is ZERO/NONE.

None of those refugee trash are picking anything in fields. They are in the major cities getting paid to squat in hotels.

My guess is ZERO/NONE.
80amut.jpg

Mayor Adams Says Migrant Influx Will Cost New York City $12 Billion​

As newcomers continue to arrive in the hundreds each week, the city increased its estimate for how much it will cost to house them and provide other services.

My guess is ZERO/NONE.
I hate to break your bubble, but before the illegals flooded into the country regular Americans did those jobs. All those low skilled jobs were held by people not capable of doing more. If you don’t believe, just look at classic movies; all the menial jobs were held by citizens. And there were a whole lot of menial jobs, elevator operator, telephone operator, bellboy, redcap ( luggage handler at train stations or airports to you kids), gas pump jockeys, soda jerks, farm workers the list goes on and on.

I hate to break your bubble, but before the illegals flooded into the country regular Americans did those jobs. All those low skilled jobs were held by people not capable of doing more. If you don’t believe, just look at classic movies; all the menial jobs were held by citizens. And there were a whole lot of menial jobs, elevator operator, telephone operator, bellboy, redcap ( luggage handler at train stations or airports to you kids), gas pump jockeys, soda jerks, farm workers the list goes on and on.
Were you one of those?

That was 60-100 years ago.

Let's have a Real Farmer join this conversation.
One with real crops, milk cows (200+) and tell us HONESTLY how many illegals they employ.
The farm would NOT survive without illegals working the fields and milking the cows.

My guess is ZERO/NONE.

If you think jobs are the only thing illegals are competing for, you are totally clueless. Just ask the folks in NYC where they are expected to 10 billion on just the few illegals they have.

My guess is ZERO/NONE.
Plenty of white farmers work their butt off in this country

Forum List

Back