Former Ambassador..Yovanovitch says she felt threatened, was told to 'watch my back'

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Former ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch says she felt threatened, was told to 'watch my back': Impeachment deposition
Former Ukraine ambassador felt threatened, told to 'watch my back': Deposition

OK... what a threat! How unusual is it? "Watch my back" according to her because of what???

Did she support or NOT support President Trump?

Truly and honestly, why would she continue on a job where the boss was planning to let you go and for what?
Why was Yovanovitch back need to be watched?

But the BEST illustration of what Yovanovitch represents.."the SWAMP" of the Dept of State... read the extremely biased article from Politico.

Trump is doing something that all of us who are TIRED of diplomats putting out that the USA is the bad guy!
The USA has donated more money, more lives, in protecting the world and these "dept of the deep state" diplomats don't like it! They don't like Trump's non-traditional, non-political policies and statements.
How we got to this point... look at the higher education system that has continued to denigate the USA, the "deplorables" as Hillary called us, Americans who WANT the USA to be first because the USA wants the world to be better rather than these "career" diplomats that have caused the problems in the first place!
The revenge of the State Department

Maybe in his second term Trump and Pompeo can find people to serve who are not swamp creatures.
Its the voters who decide foreign policy, not the bureaucrats.
The apologists need to be let go.

Former ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch says she felt threatened, was told to 'watch my back': Impeachment deposition

OK... what a threat! How unusual is it? "Watch my back" according to her because of what???

Truly and honestly, why would she continue on a job where the boss was planning to let you go and for what?

But the BEST illustration of what Yovanovitch represents.."the SWAMP" of the Dept of State... read the extremely biased article from Politico.

Trump is doing something that all of us who are TIRED of diplomats putting out that the USA is the bad guy!
The USA has donated more money, more lives, in protecting the world and these "dept of the deep state" diplomats don't like it! They don't like Trump's non-traditional, non-political policies and statements.
How we got to this point... look at the higher education system that has continued to denigate the USA, the "deplorables" as Hillary called us, Americans who WANT the USA to be first because the USA wants the world to be better rather than these "career" diplomats that have caused the problems in the first place!

Wow...backbiting and backstabbing in a federal bureaucracy....

And what does this have to do with the call to Ukraine? 0.

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Ambassadors serve at the pleasure of the president. They can be fired at a whim.

One of Obama's leavings. Should have been canned on January 21, 2017.

Only one place this is leading and there is only one reason the left are so brazen. They know all too well they are protected.

There is only one reason their followers are so loud and proud and think they are the majority. That is the same reason they think Trump supporters are fringe crazy heyseeds eating pork with a confederate flag waving in the front yard with an old Ford pickup on blocks in the front yard.

It is because we really do nothing. We whisper and don't want to offend others. We fear the repercussions from some stupid skinny fucking trust fund loser getting in our faces.

I get it too. They are the ones that provoke and poke. They do it hoping they get a retaliation so they can video tape it and act like they are poor little innocent ones. We know how the press would report it if we HIT BACK. We get it, so that is why we are quiet.

However, that is the reason they are getting what they want and why our culture is lost. It will eventually either become a bloody conflict or we will be treated the way every marxist revolution treats us.

That is where it's going. Writing is on the wall.

Only one place this is leading and there is only one reason the left are so brazen. They know all too well they are protected.

There is only one reason their followers are so loud and proud and think they are the majority. That is the same reason they think Trump supporters are fringe crazy heyseeds eating pork with a confederate flag waving in the front yard with an old Ford pickup on blocks in the front yard.

It is because we really do nothing. We whisper and don't want to offend others. We fear the repercussions from some stupid skinny fucking trust fund loser getting in our faces.

I get it too. They are the ones that provoke and poke. They do it hoping they get a retaliation so they can video tape it and act like they are poor little innocent ones. We know how the press would report it if we HIT BACK. We get it, so that is why we are quiet.

However, that is the reason they are getting what they want and why our culture is lost. It will eventually either become a bloody conflict or we will be treated the way every marxist revolution treats us.

That is where it's going. Writing is on the wall.

In the meantime... express the real power you have...i.e. in the secrecy of the voting booth! That's where I and millions like me are going to show the real power. Frankly I think Trump is truly enjoying this failed impeachment expedition by the Democrats. It is adding further fuel to those of us who
realize the MSM/Democrats/Liberals/Communist/Muslim sympathizers maybe getting the press, but they aren't getting our vote!

Forum List

Back