Former airline pilot/conspiracy theorist 'shot dead his two teenage children...

Dec 25, 2012
Former airline pilot and conspiracy theorist 'shot dead his two teenage children and his dog before turning the gun on himself'

(Or Did He?)

A pilot (Phillip Marshall) who wrote a conspiracy theory book about 9/11 is dead after he shot his two teenage children and family dog before turning the gun on himself...A preliminary examination showed that all three were shot once in the head with a handgun. Sheriff’s Sgt Chris Hewitt says the mother of the teens and estranged wife of Phillip Marshall, was out of the country at the time.

Their bodies were discovered when friends of the teens went to the family home on Sandalwood Drive and looked through the windows, they could see 54-year-old Phillip Marshall lying on the floor in a pool of blood...

...The former airline pilot's controversial conspiracy book The Big Bamboozle: 9/11 and the War on Terror was released last year. ...While he was writing it, Marshall believed that his life was in danger because of the allegations involved.

...He wrote in a statement last year: 'Think about this. The official version about some ghost (Osama bin Laden) in some cave on the other side of the world defeating our entire military establishment on U.S. soil is absolutely preposterous...
-------------snipped---------------->>>Much More>>>
I can't post links yet but you can find the above at dailymail co uk under the title in bold by By Rachel Quigley PUBLISHED: 17:25 EST, 7 February 2013

Some of what Phil Marshall said was also said by 2 US Senators- Bob Graham and Bob Kerrey-

Phil Marshall:
"...“After an exhaustive 10-year study of this lethal attack that used Boeing airliners filled with passengers and fellow crew members as guided missiles, I am 100 percent convinced that a covert team of Saudi intelligence agents was the source of logistical, financial and tactical resources that directed essential flight training to the 9/11 hijackers for 18 months before the attack,” Marshall wrote. “This conclusion was determined six years ago and all subsequent evidence has only served to confirm this conclusion.”

On March 1, two former U.S. senators, who headed separate 9/11 federal investigations, also raised the possibility of Saudi involvement in the attacks that killed 3,000 people and spurred the global War on Terror. In sworn statements that seem likely to reignite the debate, former senators Bob Graham and Bob Kerrey, who saw top-secret information on the Saudis’ activities, said they believe that the Saudi government played a direct role in the terrorist attacks.

“I am convinced that there was a direct line between at least some of the terrorists who carried out the Sept. 11 attacks and the government of Saudi Arabia,” former Senator Bob Graham said in an affidavit filed as part of a lawsuit brought against the Saudi government and dozens of institutions in the country by families of 9/11 victims and others. Graham headed a 2002 joint congressional inquiry into the attacks and has claimed he was muzzled into silence about his committee’s findings in 2002 by former Vice President Dick Cheney and other top members of the Bush intelligence community....

The above from santabarbabrareview dot com

From the comments at the above site:

Phil's Friend February 7, 2013 at 2:24 pm #

I was a lifelong friend of Mr. Marshall, we went to High School together in Mandeville La. We have been in contact over the years and he is the last person to commit suicide much less kill the children he adored. Right now it is being spun that he was despondent over his divorce or money problems even bringing up the altercation he had with his wife’s sister to show he was somehow unbalanced.. He was separated from his wife for years and if I am correct his divorce was finalized. He never wore a wedding ring and dated other women.

His exwife lived in Murphys away from the subdivision he lived in. They found his wedding ring sitting on top of the bullets for the glock making it look like he took it off before he shot his kids and himself. To me this is the tell. This is obviously a hit. Also he was on medical disability from United and was not hurting for money. I was last with him in late December to watch a Saints game with him at my home and he was great. He was telling me that I would not believe what would be in his next book concerning 9/11. I guess he was right. The fool that killed this man and his kids obviously did not know him very well.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The Big Bamboozle February 7, 2013 at 8:39 pm #

Hello, I am sorry for our mutual friends loss Could you please contact me to discuss this further. This is a secure way of emailing me

privacybox de/thebigbamboozle.msg
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Phil's Friend February 8, 2013 at 10:47 am #

Before this tragedy happened I was also one of those who followed the principle of “Occams Razor” in that the simplest explanation is the most accurate. At face value this looks like a murder-suicide. However those that really knew this man know that there is more to this story. He had been separated from his wife for several years and he was trying to help her get a import business going which is why she was out of touch in Turkey. She was using his flight privleges as a United pilot to fly to Turkey at litlle or no cost. He had been supporting her during this separation period and saw this as a way for her to get on her feet be independent so he would not have to continually support her.

Before their marriage she was a skilled buyer for Nordstrom and he was encouraging her to use this skill. Also I noticed in one of the comments that “the final control over the wife he lost control over”. Again anyone that knew this man would know that the very last thing he cared was having control over people. He was a loving parent that was guiding his kids never controlling. He was an accomplished pilot who was joe cool the one you want flying your plane because he would not get excited in emergency situations.

As for the ring on the bullets that I mentioned above this was told to Phil’s family by the sheriffs office. To them it looks like murder suicide. I unfortunately had to tell my young daughter about this and it was very sad. When I told her about the ring on the bullets even she realized that he never wore his ring. She last saw Phil with his wife when she was about 3 or 4 she is now 11.

Because of human nature being what it is I do not believe this will be further investigated. Also I will not be making any motions for a investigation of this also. I believe he was killed and maybe it was for the 9/11 research he was doing. I am not willing to put my family or myself in harms way. Sorry but I also will not be contacting anyone online about this for the same reason.

I could go on and on about why he did not do this. In the end I have lost a lifelong friend who was a really great guy. Unfortunately people will not know this. I will miss him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Here he is on Coast 2 Coast (starting at 33:43)
Behind 9/11 : Whistleblowers Susan Lindhauer & Philip Marshall 02.11.2012
Coast to Coast with John Wells
Wells: Marshall held captain ratings in the following aircraft: Boeing 727, 737,747,757,767

youtube com/ watch?v=oUvEECOl6Zs]

If Phil Marshall had information that posed a threat to the US Government, does the NDAA authorize his execution?
This is a conspiracy theorists conspiracy theory!

Yes I have heard about this, and it is almost always the same as what happens to whistleblowers regarding this. They die in mysterious circumstances. And people wonder why others don't just waltz in to a courtroom and present a case after many have tried, and others die under mysterious circumstances like this. This case, looks like a message sent to discourage others...

Forum List

Back