Former Aetna director says under oath - Whites routinely denied coverage

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
How is it that blacks get special treatment on EVERYTHING and are still poor and miserable while whites are persecuted on everything and still do fine?

California Routinely Denies Healthcare To White People, Lawsuit Reveals

feb 21 2018Former medical director for insurance giant Aetna in California has admitted under oath that white people are routinely denied healthcare in California because of their race.

Medical director Dr. Jay Iinuma said the task of approving or denying care was delegated to nursing staff, who would “routinely deny whites healthcare coverage while approving those for blacks.“

Aetna, the nation’s third-largest insurance provider with over 23 million customers, claims it looked forward to “explaining (their) clinical review process” to the commissioner. However, current and former staff at the insurance giant describe a purely arbitrary claim process in California, riddled with institutionalized racism against whites.

How is it that blacks get special treatment on EVERYTHING and are still poor and miserable while whites are persecuted on everything and still do fine?

California Routinely Denies Healthcare To White People, Lawsuit Reveals

feb 21 2018Former medical director for insurance giant Aetna in California has admitted under oath that white people are routinely denied healthcare in California because of their race.

Medical director Dr. Jay Iinuma said the task of approving or denying care was delegated to nursing staff, who would “routinely deny whites healthcare coverage while approving those for blacks.“

Aetna, the nation’s third-largest insurance provider with over 23 million customers, claims it looked forward to “explaining (their) clinical review process” to the commissioner. However, current and former staff at the insurance giant describe a purely arbitrary claim process in California, riddled with institutionalized racism against whites.
Genetics.

Listen, folks. I am white, too, and I am denied the healthcare I need and forced to undergo healthcare I do not need.

I have no doubt whites are being denied healthcare in California.

At the same time, knowing what I know about the healthcare system, I simply do not believe that you are any worse off than blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans, Asians, and other minorities who may allegedly be receiving the healthcare you are not.

In this day and age, count yourself lucky if you are still alive, not in the hospital, and not being suckered into any of the numerous medical quack scams out there.

Forum List

Back