Former ACORN employee sues O’Keefe and Giles

cartman_angry2.jpg

More people will come if we say we have punch and pie!!!​

You're really intent on evading that fact, aren't you?

Clearly, you're too dishonest to bother with, as the facts are a danger to your faith and you won't hear them.

I gave you facts. you chose to ignore. I'm done with you.

:lol:

As I called it. You won't hear out the facts about the man calling the police. The idea of someone from ACORN being a decent human being goes against the Faith and the canonical beliefs you've been taught to hold.

Like all religious loons, you can't face reality out of fear of being disillusioned. Return to your sad and comfortable partisan bubble, but expect not top be ever taken seriously.

I am totally lost on this one. You were shown how they did it, yet you still say it didnt happen?

you're always lost

show me the photos from a NON LEFT WING BLOG SITE

just because some hack left wing blog site claims fox altered the photos doesn't make it true, they could have easily doctored the photos themselves

hopefuly this is simple enough even for you

and for the last time people....this has YET to be determined if it is a crime....don't be a modbert, read the codes and read the complaint....

Here's the video, Yurt, right here before your unbelieving eyes.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sCQ4gAAVW2k&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sCQ4gAAVW2k&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

Here it is on another site (it takes a while to load on this page).

Fox News: We Photoshop, You Decide

Your thoughts?

Bump for Yurt.

Maybe he will stop being such a coward and admit Fox photoshopped the pics.

lol....could zona and a15 whine any louder...

thank you for finally after numerous requests putting up something from other than a left wing blog....what was so difficult about that and why is it that a15 feels this is some sort of victory, so much so that he has to run around the forum in numerous threads whining about this thread...i never said it was not true....i merely asked for unbiased proof

i think a15 has a serious woody for me and can't rationally read my posts

thank you for finally after numerous requests putting up something from other than a left wing blog....what was so difficult about that and why is it that a15 feels this is some sort of victory, so much so that he has to run around the forum in numerous threads whining about this thread...i never said it was not true....i merely asked for unbiased proof

Could you have ducked the thread any longer?

Funny that you like you quote yourself and say so and so is running while you duck things like bitch yourself.

Funny that you like you quote yourself and say so and so is running while you duck things like bitch yourself.

i didn't duck this thread liar

i forgot about it, i don't post on this board all the time and you didn't link to it...i even asked you more than once what thread...when you linked it, i immediately posted in the thread...enjoy your faux victory, it means nothing except to hacks like you and zona

once again, your irrational wood for me has caused you to lie and distort reality....relax a bit dude and learn english, that last sentence is total gibberish

i forgot about it, i don't post on this board all the time and you didn't link to it...i even asked you more than once what thread...when you linked it, i immediately posted in the thread...enjoy your faux victory, it means nothing except to hacks like you and zona

once again, your irrational wood for me has caused you to lie and distort reality....relax a bit dude and learn english, that last sentence is total gibberish

Oh... you ducked it. Don't think I'm stupid enough to buy that shit.

It was bumped while you were posting. A couple of times.

Oh... you ducked it. Don't think I'm stupid enough to buy that shit.

It was bumped while you were posting. A couple of times.

you are stupid....simply bumping a thread doesn't bring my attention to it...i had forgotten about this thread, so if it surfaced on some part of the board that i may or may not have looked at, it doesn't mean i had any clue you bumped it

you are truly an ignorant sap

when you linked it, i immediately posted in the thread

Lie.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2529343-post160.html

It took you 8 hours to immediately post in this thread?

holy shit...yurt went to bed and didn't post when i first posted it :(

as soon as i saw your link, i clicked here and came here you...sniveling crybaby

Sure you did, Yurtie.

Seeing how well you are at telling the truth I'm certainly going to buy your bullshit in this thread :rolleyes:

Lie.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2529343-post160.html

It took you 8 hours to immediately post in this thread?

holy shit...yurt went to bed and didn't post when i first posted it :(

as soon as i saw your link, i clicked here and came here you...sniveling crybaby

Sure you did, Yurtie.

Seeing how well you are at telling the truth I'm certainly going to buy your bullshit in this thread :rolleyes:

look at my last post and then look what time i logged on this morning and when i addressed your actual link

i'll wait for your apology...oh wait, from you i'll just get the immature fuck off or fuck you because you're too much of a pussy to admit you're wrong

Forum List

Back