Forget Russia, forget Trump, forget Collusion, the real threat to America is Russian organized Crime

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the more criminal money becomes entangled in legitimate businesses, the harder it is to remove these folks for the FBI. the boundary between criminal and legitimate business is blurred. Russian oligarchs made billions and are sowing discord and committing crimes right here in america. we need to keep watch over the big fish beyond our shores, my friends!

the more criminal money becomes entangled in legitimate businesses, the harder it is to remove these folks for the FBI. the boundary between criminal and legitimate business is blurred. Russian oligarchs made billions and are sowing discord and committing crimes right here in america. we need to keep watch over the big fish beyond our shores, my friends!

uh know the real threat to america is corrupt evil politicians and judges like this evil bastard judge in the stone case.

Roger Stone Attacks Judge Presiding Over His Case In Bizarre Instagram Post

• Banned
a passage from Andrew McCabe's new book:

Eventually Trump changed the subject. He said that he wanted to come to FBI headquarters to see people and excite them and show them how much he loves the FBI. He pressed me to answer whether I thought it was a good idea. I said it was always a good idea to visit. I was trying to take some of the immediacy out of his proposal—to communicate that the door was always open, so that he wouldn’t feel he had to crash through it right away. I knew what a disaster it could turn out to be if he came to the Hoover Building in the near future. He pressed further, asking specifically, Do you think it would be a good idea for me to come down now? I said, Sure.

He looked at Don McGahn. The president said, Don, what do you think? Do you think I should go down to the FBI and speak to the people?

McGahn was sitting in one of the wooden chairs to my right. Making eye contact with Trump, he said, in a very pat and very prepared way, If the acting director of the FBI is telling you he thinks it is a good idea for you to come visit the FBI, then you should do it.

Then McGahn turned and looked at me. And Trump looked at me and asked, Is that what you’re telling me? Do you think it is a good idea?

It was a bizarre performance. I said it would be fine. I had no real choice. This was not worth the ultimate sacrifice.

In this moment, I felt the way I’d felt in 1998, in a case involving the Russian Mafia, when I sent a man I’ll call Big Felix in to meet with a Mafia boss named Dimitri Gufield. The same kind of thing was happening here, in the Oval Office. Dimitri had wanted Felix to endorse his protection scheme. This is a dangerous business, and it’s a bad neighborhood, and you know, if you want, I can protect you from that. If you want my protection. I can protect you. Do you want my protection? The president and his men were trying to work me the way a criminal brigade would operate.

For whatever reason, the visit to the FBI never happened.

The real threat to the US is the general stupidity of the population.

I’m sorry, but that reads like a bad spy novel. Lol
Wonder who put it together
a passage from Andrew McCabe's new book:

Eventually Trump changed the subject. He said that he wanted to come to FBI headquarters to see people and excite them and show them how much he loves the FBI. He pressed me to answer whether I thought it was a good idea. I said it was always a good idea to visit. I was trying to take some of the immediacy out of his proposal—to communicate that the door was always open, so that he wouldn’t feel he had to crash through it right away. I knew what a disaster it could turn out to be if he came to the Hoover Building in the near future. He pressed further, asking specifically, Do you think it would be a good idea for me to come down now? I said, Sure.

He looked at Don McGahn. The president said, Don, what do you think? Do you think I should go down to the FBI and speak to the people?

McGahn was sitting in one of the wooden chairs to my right. Making eye contact with Trump, he said, in a very pat and very prepared way, If the acting director of the FBI is telling you he thinks it is a good idea for you to come visit the FBI, then you should do it.

Then McGahn turned and looked at me. And Trump looked at me and asked, Is that what you’re telling me? Do you think it is a good idea?

It was a bizarre performance. I said it would be fine. I had no real choice. This was not worth the ultimate sacrifice.

In this moment, I felt the way I’d felt in 1998, in a case involving the Russian Mafia, when I sent a man I’ll call Big Felix in to meet with a Mafia boss named Dimitri Gufield. The same kind of thing was happening here, in the Oval Office. Dimitri had wanted Felix to endorse his protection scheme. This is a dangerous business, and it’s a bad neighborhood, and you know, if you want, I can protect you from that. If you want my protection. I can protect you. Do you want my protection? The president and his men were trying to work me the way a criminal brigade would operate.

For whatever reason, the visit to the FBI never happened.

if there's one country on earth we need to be concerned with, It's RUSSIAAAAAAAAAA!

The real rumor is Schumer is controlled by the oligarchs.

counter terrorism is a tough job, also, my friends. there's no margin for error. if you investigate someone and find nothing, and then 5 years later they do something bad, its on you. yet the moral at the FBI is high. there are patriotic folks who love to defend America!

You think "Russia"...Putin's Russia ... is different from Russian organized crime?

It's the SAME FUCKING THING

Mexican Drug Cartels and Russian organized crime are foreign terrorist organisations and they should be treated as such

Forum List

Back