Forget Ferguson, 244 Teenagers Have Been Shot In Chicago Since Michael Brown Died

Maybe Al can hustle on over to Chicago. You know, get to the heart of the matter. Al needs to bring that outrage saved for whites to the black slums of America. Take your peeps to task Al. Stop the killings Al

-Geaux

=======================

Forget Ferguson, 244 Teenagers Have Been Shot In Chicago Since Michael Brown Died

While the events down in Ferguson play out, back in Chicagoland, HeyJackass reports that the same old bullshit continues day in and day out with nary a peep. In the 107 days since officer Darren Wilson shot and killed 18 year old Michael Brown – 12:03pm, Saturday, August 9th – the following stupidity has taken place in Chicago:

• 155 homicides (74% black males)
  • 725 shot & wounded
  • Six (6) 18 year olds killed: Kawantis Montgomery, Kamaal Burton, Tony McIntos, Alexandra Burgos, Rayvon Little, Johnathan Cartwright
  • 59 18 year olds shot & wounded
  • 29 teenagers (13-19) killed
  • 244 teenagers (13-19) shot and wounded
  • 10 shot (5 killed) by the CPD
Brutal, yet incredibly asinine and absurd to say the least.

Forget Ferguson 244 Teenagers Have Been Shot In Chicago Since Michael Brown Died Zero Hedge

S
o what is it about these stats that hasn’t caused people to lose their collective shit?
After all, there have been plenty of opportunities to march, chant, throw shit, break stuff, come up with a hashtag, etc… in the past few months, not only in Chicago, but all over the nation. So where is the national media? The cable news talking heads? The race pimpin’ super duo of Jesse and Al? The professional agitators and social justice warriors? The exploiting politicians? Almost 900 shootings and homicides in the past three months and not one is worthy of their attention.

Someone from ‘round these parts once said “never let a crisis go to waste”. Apparently these stats aren’t crisis-y enough.

There is no money to be made for the race hustlers with lack on black crime. Its not about crime or loss of life for these floks. They don't give a shit about Mike Brown or any other death unless they can use the body to further an agenda

93% of BLACKS are killed by other BLACKS!

The nine hundred pound gorilla in the room that's being completely ignored by the progtards and professional race pimps.

89% of whites are killed by other whites.

There is no gorilla here. Most murder victims are killed by people they know.

Which has nothing to do with the very reasonable expectation that our police should not be randomly shooting people on the street.
Link to cops randomly shooting innocents in the street. Thanks in advance

I see somebody hasn't heard the facts in the case. Brown got what he deserved. You cannot attack a cop and expect nothing to happen.

So you think a badge should be a license to execute people in the street?

79_58158_0_JudgeDreddVol39I.jpg

Show us all the stories about folks with badges executing people in the streets.

BTW I don't believe execute means what you think it does

Maybe Al can hustle on over to Chicago. You know, get to the heart of the matter. Al needs to bring that outrage saved for whites to the black slums of America. Take your peeps to task Al. Stop the killings Al

-Geaux

=======================

While the events down in Ferguson play out, back in Chicagoland, HeyJackass reports that the same old bullshit continues day in and day out with nary a peep. In the 107 days since officer Darren Wilson shot and killed 18 year old Michael Brown – 12:03pm, Saturday, August 9th – the following stupidity has taken place in Chicago:

• 725 shot & wounded
  • Six (6) 18 year olds killed: Kawantis Montgomery, Kamaal Burton, Tony McIntos, Alexandra Burgos, Rayvon Little, Johnathan Cartwright

Forget Ferguson 244 Teenagers Have Been Shot In Chicago Since Michael Brown Died Zero Hedge

S
o what is it about these stats that hasn’t caused people to lose their collective shit?
After all, there have been plenty of opportunities to march, chant, throw shit, break stuff, come up with a hashtag, etc… in the past few months, not only in Chicago, but all over the nation. So where is the national media? The cable news talking heads? The race pimpin’ super duo of Jesse and Al? The professional agitators and social justice warriors? The exploiting politicians? Almost 900 shootings and homicides in the past three months and not one is worthy of their attention.

Someone from ‘round these parts once said “never let a crisis go to waste”. Apparently these stats aren’t crisis-y enough.

There is no money to be made for the race hustlers with lack on black crime. Its not about crime or loss of life for these floks. They don't give a shit about Mike Brown or any other death unless they can use the body to further an agenda

Thats the same thing they said when Al wasnt in Ferguson. Then he showed up and they switched to blaming Al for dividing the races. Then he had a ham sandwich and they blamed Al for hating animals.

Do you think it's okay for someone to try to take a cops gun, and then assault them? I would've done the same thing.

Again, have no problem with anything that Wilson did in the car.

I have a huge problem with him getting out of the car, chasing htis kid, and then putting six bullets into him when he had his hands up.
Proof that he had his hands up, The witnesses disagree with you. Were you there? Why did you not testify as you seem to know more than the folks who were there

Man! What an original argument! So deep. So meaningful!

When they bring in one of the suspected perpetrators in Chicago.....allow him to wash up and treat him like a guest......then have the DA defend him in the grand jury hearings.....give me a shout. I'll be really interested in your reaction to that.

Well, as soon as Al gets there he will figure it out. Need to find these folks and bring them in. So what's/who is holding Al back?

-Geaux

Your obsession with Al Sharpton is about as deep as your OP.

Do a search of the forum archives. If you can find a single liberal citing the words or deeds of Al Sharpton in a positive manner.....or showing support for Al Sharpton in any way.....I will cede your point.

You won't. Unlike USMB nutters, liberals don't worship idiots with loud voices. We ignore them. I find the guy to be a piece of shit. I don't pay attention to anything he says.

Man, that didn't take long.. Watch what you ask for.

Sounds like support to me... dummy....

-Geaux

-------------------------------------------

OP not funny.

When Al Sharpton is not actually doing something that you nutters disapprove of, you are so empty inside that you must discuss what he could be....or should be....doing that you disapprove of?

You realize, of course, that he is inside your heads. He is far more valuable to you as a target for your dopey hatred than he is to liberals. Nobody really gives a shit either way in the real world. Way to waste your time and effort, dummies.

images

That isn't supporting him. It is mocking you. Weak try.

Do you think it's okay for someone to try to take a cops gun, and then assault them? I would've done the same thing.

I have a huge problem with him getting out of the car, chasing htis kid, and then putting six bullets into him when he had his hands up.
Proof that he had his hands up, The witnesses disagree with you. Were you there? Why did you not testify as you seem to know more than the folks who were there

Witness' said it happened and some said it didnt

And some witnesses stories did not hold up as they were in opposition to physical evidence. So again proof that he had his hands in the air

And some witnesses stories did not hold up as they were in opposition to physical evidence. So again proof that he had his hands in the air

Most witnesses story didnt hold up...but where is that evidence you said where he didnt have his hands up? Or are we only considering the witness you like?

Most witnesses story didnt hold up...but where is that evidence you said where he didnt have his hands up? Or are we only considering the witness you like?

We are considering the case as a whole, because as I know and I assume you would know had he had his hands up to surrender and been shot there would be charges

We are considering the case as a whole, because as I know and I assume you would know had he had his hands up to surrender and been shot there would be charges

If this was a fair trial sure...thats the point. Here I'll post it again so you can read for yourself:

Prosecutors did not seem to shy from pointing out the discrepancies between multiple interviews of a single witness, or at some points exploring the criminal history of some witnesses, including Mr. Johnson, Mr. Brown’s friend.

Though the prosecutors did not press Officer Wilson and other law enforcement officials about some contradictions in their testimony, they did challenge other witnesses about why their accounts had varied.

Thats not fair...I dont care what variation or definition of fair you use.

Was OJ guilty?
Was Casey Anthony guilty?

I've been listening to all I can regarding this case. I've heard Wilson's interview. I'm inclined to believe that he is not being honest. He hit every hot button......."thought he was going to kill me"......"went for my gun"....."went for his waistband". Too convenient.

Then....he says that he took the time...between shots..... to ask himself if killing the kid was legal. Really? In fear for your life and thinking about legality? Nope. Don't buy it.

Since the GJ clearly bought his version of things....there will be no trial in Ferguson. But...i'd sure love to hear the guy get cross examined.

Wouldn't you?

Your statement has been proven wrong, stop lying.

No it hasnt idiot. Wilsons word isnt proof

How about a blood trail 20 feet from the body showing that Brown ran then turned around to charge the officer? Or the recantations of most "eyewitnesses" that stated Brown had his hands up?
After the autopsy revealed that Brown had not been shot in the back, several witnesses adjusted their statements, the prosecutor said.

Some people even admitted that they did not witness the event at all but repeated what they had heard in the neighborhood, McCulloch said.

Read more: Testimony heard by Ferguson grand jury in Michael Brown shooting analysed Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yeah the medical examiner said that but because there was no cross examination or defense of MB the fair questioning went like this:

The medical examiner described the succession of bullet wounds to the chest and face that, in his view, would not have immediately incapacitated Mr. Brown. The prosecutors repeatedly questioned the doctor about this, driving home that Mr. Brown could have still been mobile (and dangerous) after the initial gunshot wounds.

They seemed intent on emphasizing this point, which supports Officer Wilson’s description of Mr. Brown lunging toward him despite serious wounds.

Yeah, he could have been mobile AND dangerous or he could have been falling and dying from being shot. Of course the second "could have" was never presented by the fair proceedings

We've heard the prosector go off on everyone from Social media, to the news to the bad witness' FOR Michael Brown....but nothing was said about this below. Instead the lie was told and the whole truth was buried in a document dump which included this nugget

Though the prosecutors did not press Officer Wilson and other law enforcement officials about some contradictions in their testimony, they did challenge other witnesses about why their accounts had varied.

Hey...Lady Justice is blind man: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/26/u...-of-evidence-much-of-it-conflicting.html?_r=0
Typical libtard, when the truth hits you still believe the lies. Grow up.

And of course Wilson was defending himself which was shown in the grand jury with evidence and eyewitness accounts. Several perjured themselves but you're down with that.

Actually, the only perjury I suspect is from Wilson himself.

Or as Cops like to call it, "Testalying"

Erza Klein does a good job with this today, but some parts of Wilson's testimony make little or no sense.

Officer Darren Wilson x27 s story is unbelievable. Literally. - Vox

Vox........good source.

How about a blood trail 20 feet from the body showing that Brown ran then turned around to charge the officer? Or the recantations of most "eyewitnesses" that stated Brown had his hands up?

Exccept most of them didn't recant. In fact, NINE witnesses testified that Brown had his hands up while only two said he didn't.

-Geaux

=======================

• 725 shot & wounded

S

I suggest you dig deeper into the Chicago problem. You will discover that it is an extension of the Central American and Mexican drug cartels, specifically the Sinaloa cartel.

Sinaloa Cartel Fueling Chicago Murders: Report

Sinaloa Cartel Fueling Chicago Murders Report

Forum List

Back