Forget Ferguson, 244 Teenagers Have Been Shot In Chicago Since Michael Brown Died

I see somebody hasn't heard the facts in the case. Brown got what he deserved. You cannot attack a cop and expect nothing to happen.

So you think a badge should be a license to execute people in the street?

79_58158_0_JudgeDreddVol39I.jpg
Do you think it's okay for someone to try to take a cops gun, and then assault them? I would've done the same thing.

Do you think it's okay for someone to try to take a cops gun, and then assault them? I would've done the same thing.

Again, have no problem with anything that Wilson did in the car.

I have a huge problem with him getting out of the car, chasing htis kid, and then putting six bullets into him when he had his hands up.

And of course Wilson was defending himself which was shown in the grand jury with evidence and eyewitness accounts. Several perjured themselves but you're down with that.

Man! What an original argument! So deep. So meaningful!

When they bring in one of the suspected perpetrators in Chicago.....allow him to wash up and treat him like a guest......then have the DA defend him in the grand jury hearings.....give me a shout. I'll be really interested in your reaction to that.

Well, as soon as Al gets there he will figure it out. Need to find these folks and bring them in. So what's/who is holding Al back?

-Geaux

They actually do protest the violence in Chicago and have done multiple events in Chicago against gang violence. Just because you too damn ignorant to actually go look up what they have done there doesn't mean they aren't doing something.

When they bring in one of the suspected perpetrators in Chicago.....allow him to wash up and treat him like a guest......then have the DA defend him in the grand jury hearings.....give me a shout. I'll be really interested in your reaction to that.

Well, as soon as Al gets there he will figure it out. Need to find these folks and bring them in. So what's/who is holding Al back?

-Geaux

Your obsession with Al Sharpton is about as deep as your OP.

Do a search of the forum archives. If you can find a single liberal citing the words or deeds of Al Sharpton in a positive manner.....or showing support for Al Sharpton in any way.....I will cede your point.

You won't. Unlike USMB nutters, liberals don't worship idiots with loud voices. We ignore them. I find the guy to be a piece of shit. I don't pay attention to anything he says.

B18gJ4mCEAEcUAs.jpg

-Geaux

They actually do protest the violence in Chicago and have done multiple events in Chicago against gang violence. Just because you too damn ignorant to actually go look up what they have done there doesn't mean they aren't doing something.

Please. Do tell.

-Geaux

Do a search of the forum archives. If you can find a single liberal citing the words or deeds of Al Sharpton in a positive manner.....or showing support for Al Sharpton in any way.....I will cede your point.

You won't. Unlike USMB nutters, liberals don't worship idiots with loud voices. We ignore them. I find the guy to be a piece of shit. I don't pay attention to anything he says.
Good god man your doing exactly that,yet denying it at the same time. Are you retarded? or dishonest?

I have a huge problem with him getting out of the car, chasing htis kid, and then putting six bullets into him when he had his hands up.

And of course Wilson was defending himself which was shown in the grand jury with evidence and eyewitness accounts. Several perjured themselves but you're down with that.
He doesn't do facts.

I see somebody hasn't heard the facts in the case. Brown got what he deserved. You cannot attack a cop and expect nothing to happen.

So you think a badge should be a license to execute people in the street?

79_58158_0_JudgeDreddVol39I.jpg

Might have been a good idea for Michael Brown to not have punched the cop and trying to take his gun....
I'm just sayin....

Is the left going to go in the direction of Trayvon Martin saying Michael Brown was killed for walking down the street.

The evidence doesn't agree with your assesment;
The grand jury received an analysis of the scene which revealed that a trail of Brown’s blood went on 20 feet past his body.

Investigators said that it indicates that he did stop, turn, and advance on Officer Wilson.

Read more: Testimony heard by Ferguson grand jury in Michael Brown shooting analysed Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

These protestors going on and on with their slogans....
This for one is interesting.... Black lives matter...

Black Lives Matter Not a Moment a Movement

Black lives matter when they're trying to take a white cop down....
Not so much when blacks are being killed at an alarming rate in Chicago for example...
In this case they don't have a white devil to go after

You are soooo wrong, but then you are a retarded dimwit. Wilson good, Brown bad and got what he deserved.

93% of BLACKS are killed by other BLACKS!

The nine hundred pound gorilla in the room that's being completely ignored by the progtards and professional race pimps.

89% of whites are killed by other whites.

There is no gorilla here. Most murder victims are killed by people they know.

Which has nothing to do with the very reasonable expectation that our police should not be randomly shooting people on the street.
If you are referring to the brown case you have been proven wrong.

Your statement has been proven wrong, stop lying.

-Geaux

Good god man your doing exactly that,yet denying it at the same time. Are you retarded? or dishonest?
He is both because he is a libtard.

93% of BLACKS are killed by other BLACKS!

The nine hundred pound gorilla in the room that's being completely ignored by the progtards and professional race pimps.

89% of whites are killed by other whites.

But remember tho they are given a pass because they are white. So now, what is so wrong with blacks? (be sure to ignore the white crime stats)

No it hasnt idiot. Wilsons word isnt proof

How about a blood trail 20 feet from the body showing that Brown ran then turned around to charge the officer? Or the recantations of most "eyewitnesses" that stated Brown had his hands up?
After the autopsy revealed that Brown had not been shot in the back, several witnesses adjusted their statements, the prosecutor said.

Some people even admitted that they did not witness the event at all but repeated what they had heard in the neighborhood, McCulloch said.

Read more: Testimony heard by Ferguson grand jury in Michael Brown shooting analysed Daily Mail Online

How about a blood trail 20 feet from the body showing that Brown ran then turned around to charge the officer? Or the recantations of most "eyewitnesses" that stated Brown had his hands up?
After the autopsy revealed that Brown had not been shot in the back, several witnesses adjusted their statements, the prosecutor said.

Some people even admitted that they did not witness the event at all but repeated what they had heard in the neighborhood, McCulloch said.

Yeah the medical examiner said that but because there was no cross examination or defense of MB the fair questioning went like this:

The medical examiner described the succession of bullet wounds to the chest and face that, in his view, would not have immediately incapacitated Mr. Brown. The prosecutors repeatedly questioned the doctor about this, driving home that Mr. Brown could have still been mobile (and dangerous) after the initial gunshot wounds.

They seemed intent on emphasizing this point, which supports Officer Wilson’s description of Mr. Brown lunging toward him despite serious wounds.

Yeah, he could have been mobile AND dangerous or he could have been falling and dying from being shot. Of course the second "could have" was never presented by the fair proceedings

We've heard the prosector go off on everyone from Social media, to the news to the bad witness' FOR Michael Brown....but nothing was said about this below. Instead the lie was told and the whole truth was buried in a document dump which included this nugget

Though the prosecutors did not press Officer Wilson and other law enforcement officials about some contradictions in their testimony, they did challenge other witnesses about why their accounts had varied.

Hey...Lady Justice is blind man: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/26/u...-of-evidence-much-of-it-conflicting.html?_r=0

Forum List

Back