Forger Of Obama's Birth Certificate Has Been Located And Fixing To Be Exposed

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is fixing to explode like Watergate. Obama coming out at his press conference releasing the certificate was a bad move because he now has attached himself to the forgery which is a crime. Nixon did the same thing. The person that did the forgery works in the media and will be exposed next week. This is going to be horrible for the White House.

Corsi Will Reveal Details On Media Person Who Helped Forge Obama's Birth Certificate

Please Listen
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqolJTJD-t8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Corsi Will Reveal Details On Media Person Who Helped Forge Obama's Birth Certificate - 5/20/11‬‏[/ame]

Also look at this. Smiley Face found in Hawaii Registrars Alvin Onaka's signature.
'The Obama code': Hidden messages in birth doc?

110512birthcertstamp.JPG

110520smileyface.JPG

• Banned
OH MY FUCKING GOD. Did you know that aliens did it…

Seriously, go away. You are giving the conservatives here a bad name and I am getting tired of this association.

Do you want the Constitution to be upheld, especially Article 2 Section 1? Listen to the interview. They have found the person who created the birth certificate?

Fixing to??? Really? The usage of correct grammar, or lack thereof, around here is obscene. Let's at least pretend to be capable, educated Americans. Way to underachieve!! This thread doesn't even deserve a response concerning the subject. I'm just "fixing to" school some people about how to at least delude other's into thinking they know what the hell they are talking about.

Apparently Birthers are too busy worrying about Obama's birth certificate to notice that today is the End of Days. You better get thee to wherever it is you need to get thee or the Rapture Express is going to leave without out ya. :cuckoo:

Seriously, go away. You are giving the conservatives here a bad name and I am getting tired of this association.

Do you want the Constitution to be upheld, especially Article 2 Section 1? Listen to the interview. They have found the person who created the birth certificate?

My burning question is when will the men in the white coats with the rubber wagon find you? :cuckoo:

You're such a schmuck, dude. These people spoon feed you some bullshit and you always take it hook line and sinker. Take the birther dick out of your ass.

It's fucking embarrassing.

Hey asshole, you should have called this thread, "Corsi proves Obama an American!!!

If you had listened to your own video you would have heard Corsi call Obama a bastard. He said that Obama's mother hung around a bar in Hawaii and GOT PREGNANT THERE!!!!!! So Obama's mother and father were American citizens no matter where he was actually born.

I'm almost tempted to make up a name, start a blog with some fictional links and plant a outrageous rumor as to proof that Obama is not an American citizen and check how long it takes to become a USAR thread here.

Or....maybe I already did and USAR doesn't know it yet....;)

Last edited:
This is fixing to explode like Watergate. Obama coming out at his press conference releasing the certificate was a bad move because he now has attached himself to the forgery which is a crime. Nixon did the same thing. The person that did the forgery works in the media and will be exposed next week. This is going to be horrible for the White House.

Corsi Will Reveal Details On Media Person Who Helped Forge Obama's Birth Certificate

Please Listen
YouTube - ‪Corsi Will Reveal Details On Media Person Who Helped Forge Obama's Birth Certificate - 5/20/11‬‏

Also look at this. Smiley Face found in Hawaii Registrars Alvin Onaka's signature.

110512birthcertstamp.JPG

110520smileyface.JPG

Didn't you hear how Donald Trump the Democrat threw out rumors he was running for President on the Republican ticket and stopped the birth certificate rumors dead in its tracks all by himself in both days he stayed sober for the silliest chest-thump in the history of mankind?

:woohoo:

Hang in there, USArmyRetired. You should have seen their predecessors deny Clinton bs until the little blue dress with his DNA showed up to prove he was a liar. Then, when the obvious could no longer be denied, Clinton was impeached and disbarred, for which the true nutcases held a "celebration" in the White House Rose Garden.

Don't expect too much here. The bar keeps getting lowered for Democrats.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Forger Of Obama's Birth Certificate Has Been Located And Fixing To Be Exposed
Any chance that Jerry's efforts have been endorsed, by WorldNutzDaily, recently??? :eusa_eh:

"In a stunning development one day after the release of Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President, by Dr. Jerome Corsi, World Net Daily Editor and Chief Executive Officer Joseph Farah has announced plans to recall and pulp the entire 200,000 first printing run of the book, as well as announcing an offer to refund the purchase price to anyone who has already bought either a hard copy or electronic download of the book.

In an exclusive interview, a reflective Farah, who wrote the book's foreword and also published Corsi's earlier best-selling work, Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak out Against John Kerry and Capricorn One: NASA, JFK, and the Great "Moon Landing" Cover-Up, said that after much serious reflection, he could not go forward with the project. "I believe with all my heart that Barack Obama is destroying this country, and I will continue to stand against his administration at every turn, but in light of recent events, this book has become problematic, and contains what I now believe to be factual inaccuracies," he said this morning. "I cannot in good conscience publish it and expect anyone to believe it."

:cuckoo:

Why next week? If it was forged and the forger known...why announce now that all will be revealed next week?
Actually, if you listen to the video, he doesn't have the name yet, but next week he will have the name that needs to be INVESTIGATED.

"A source at WND, who requested that his name be withheld, said that Farah was "rip-shit" when, on April 27, President Obama took the extraordinary step of personally releasing his "long-form" birth certificate, thus resolving the matter of Obama's legitimacy for "anybody with a brain."

"He called up Corsi and really tore him a new one," says the source. "I mean, we'll do anything to hurt Obama, and erase his memory, but we don't want to look like fucking idiots, you know? Look, at the end of the day, bullshit is bullshit."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You Teabaggers make this tooooooooooo EASY!!!

:lol:

Please Listen
YouTube - ‪Corsi Will Reveal Details On Media Person Who Helped Forge Obama's Birth Certificate - 5/20/11‬‏

110512birthcertstamp.JPG

110520smileyface.JPG

:cuckoo::lol::cuckoo::lol::cuckoo::lol::cuckoo:

Fixing to??? Really? The usage of correct grammar, or lack thereof, around here is obscene. Let's at least pretend to be capable, educated Americans. Way to underachieve!! This thread doesn't even deserve a response concerning the subject. I'm just "fixing to" school some people about how to at least delude other's into thinking they know what the hell they are talking about.
Don't forget the old (accepted) standards; i.e. opening-statements:

"You know what's gonna HAPPEN, DON'T you??!!!"

and

"I GUARANTEE you<insert bullshit here>!!!!"

and, how could we possibly forget

"Everybody knows <insert bullshit here>!!!"

Apparently Birthers are too busy worrying about Obama's birth certificate to notice that today is the End of Days. You better get thee to wherever it is you need to get thee or the Rapture Express is going to leave without out ya. :cuckoo:
Is that scheduled for 6:00 pm EST?????

:eusa_eh:

I'd like to avoid the rush at the grocery-store.​

Do you want Joe "One of the Top 10 Dumbest People On the Planet" Biden as President?

Dood. This does NOT have legs. Obama is NOT toast.

Forum List

Back