Foretaste

The NHS shuffled my wife through some red tape and two hospitals in Newcastle when she was pregnant with her first child.

She miscarried.

Yeah, one incident tells it all.

HBH, go research this and tell us how many Americans were stabilized then never treated again because they did not have the many or the insurance? Or the insurance ran out?

Why don't you tell us what the % citizens of GB, Aus, Can etc who prefer their care?

HBH, go research this and tell us how many Americans were stabilized then never treated again because they did not have the many or the insurance? Or the insurance ran out?

Why don't you tell us what the % citizens of GB, Aus, Can etc who prefer their care?

Smile, Jake. Obamacare will protect from the costs associated with the mental health care that might actually help.

Smile, Jake. Obamacare will protect from the costs associated with the mental health care that might actually help.

You are smiling, then, for your own mental health care concerns.

You far right reactionaries have lost this fight a long time ago.

When Boehner and Ryan said that "We have to win elections, because they have consequences", the power of the far right in national politics of the Republican Party came to a meaningful end.

Your ad homming is the last resort you folks have, besides telling lies.

And on this Christmas Day I pause to give thanks for the gift that always amuses:

My shiny new Self-Winding Liberal!

Thank you, Jesus!

(or just in case, Santa).

Forum List

Back