Foreskin

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
When my Nephew was born 19 years ago, my Sister was broke and couldn't afford to circumcise him. I carried 100s then and I pulled one out and paid for it. I always thought to not circumcise is to allow dirt, germs, disease to feature in there because to expect kids to peel back the foreskin and properly clean themselves is unrealistic. Actually I still feel that way.

However, does it decrease the sensation of sexual activity? By paying for the procedure was I guilty of stifling his sexual pleasures. I don't know.

Note: I did not use religion in the decision process one way or the other. I'm Agnostic.

When my Nephew was born 19 years ago, my Sister was broke and couldn't afford to circumcise him. I carried 100s then and I pulled one out and paid for it. I always thought to not circumcise is to allow dirt, germs, disease to feature in there because to expect kids to peel back the foreskin and properly clean themselves is unrealistic. Actually I still feel that way.

However, does it decrease the sensation of sexual activity? By paying for the procedure was I guilty of stifling his sexual pleasures. I don't know.

Note: I did not use religion in the decision process one way or the other. I'm Agnostic.
well you will have to ask him some day,,,

Actually, circumcision sensitizes the head.

Forum List

Back