Foreclosures rise. It's all over

Perceived racism does not equal factual racism. But then again you are grasping at straws. We could sit here all day with you claiming nonsense and me trying to get to the point of your argument.

why do blacks vote for democrats and Not republicans is such high numbers?

My guess is that a majority of them are uniformed on the issues. That was actually proven when Obama ran. They had no idea what he stood for but he was black so he got the vote. For years the Dems have smeared Repubs as racists an unfortunately it has become a sort of legend in the African American community

racist

Hey Truthie, if watermelon man is such an inflammatory racist term, why did Herbie Hancock (an African American) use it as the title for one of his songs??

Watermelon Man: Herbie Hancock - YouTube

Because he wrote it for the same named movie

Again, how does it feel to be wrong.

Hancock wrote the piece to help sell his debut album as a leader, Takin' Off (1962), on Blue Note Records; it was the first piece of music he had ever composed with a commercial goal in mind. The popularity of the piece, due primarily to Mongo Santamaría, paid Hancock's bills for five or six years. Hancock did not feel the composition was a sellout however, describing that structurally, it was one of his strongest pieces due to its almost mathematical balance.[3]

Watermelon Man (composition) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Watermelon Man is a 1970 American comedy-drama film directed by Melvin Van Peebles. Written by Herman Raucher, it tells the story of an extremely bigoted 1960's white insurance salesman named Jeff Gerber who wakes up one morning to find that he has become black.

Watermelon Man (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're as bad with years as you are with percentages. :lmao:

It is racist and so are you

Suicide%20gun.png

I lost huh?

becaue you guys say so huh?

does that mean more black voters are going to vote republican?

if you wanted it to stop then you would stop saying racist things about black voters

I lost huh?

becaue you guys say so huh?

does that mean more black voters are going to vote republican?

You lost because you're wrong and trying to divert the thread with useless nonsense.

And apparently Obama has lost 20% of the black vote in NC. Whether they will vote Republican or just not vote, who knows.

hey heres an idea.

why dont you run this converstion past the black people you know and see if they think it was racist of you to say most black voters vote the way they do because they are uninformed?

what do you think they will vote?

Forum List

Back