Foreclosures rise. It's all over

I presented facts.

you presented a negative "guess" about black voters for poltical reasons

That is racism

I believe you are indeed a racist. Your actions here are proof :banana:

She absolutely is a racist. Just look at what she said to an African American member of the board.

BTW the vast majority of black people would find calling a black man a watermenlon man racist.

I'm half black and I could give a damn if somebody called me a watermelon man, I like to eat watermelon from time to time during the season, so what? you don't know as much about Black people as you think.

thanks Oreo

all your bullshit doesnt make black voters any more likely to vote republican does it

on what evidence do you base your claim that most black voters are uninformed?

Why would you call a black person "Oreo". You have no credibility it seems when it comes to race issues.

Do you even know what oreo means?

why dont you go downtown and call the first black man you see in a business suit a watermelon man.

do you think he would see that as a racist slam??

Why would you call a black person "Oreo". You have no credibility it seems when it comes to race issues.

why dont you go downtown and call the first black man you see in a business suit a watermelon man.

High Gravity didn't see it as a slam. :eusa_whistle:

Stop spinning and answer the damn question. Also quit spamming my visitor wall.

Perceived racism does not equal factual racism. But then again you are grasping at straws. We could sit here all day with you claiming nonsense and me trying to get to the point of your argument.

why do blacks vote for democrats and Not republicans is such high numbers?

My guess is that a majority of them are uniformed on the issues. That was actually proven when Obama ran. They had no idea what he stood for but he was black so he got the vote. For years the Dems have smeared Repubs as racists an unfortunately it has become a sort of legend in the African American community

how is this not racist?

Forum List

Back