Forecast calls for a monsoon of Newt threads

he's a second rate historian, a third rate intellect and a thoroughly despicable human being in his personal life.

he just looks better because of the alternatives; like the sorta dumpy chick that hangs out with her four morbidly obese friends with third stage acne.

last call rolls around and she looks like uma thurman.

fail

I'll buy that del,if however inmho, this;

he just looks better because of the alternatives

includes both parties. ;)

he's a second rate historian, a third rate intellect and a thoroughly despicable human being in his personal life.

he just looks better because of the alternatives; like the sorta dumpy chick that hangs out with her four morbidly obese friends with third stage acne.

fail

Indeed!

fail

Indeed!

I still like Ron Paul the best. :thup:

^^^^^^^
I came into this thread to drop off some snark, but I can't compete with this! :lol:

You can't compete. Period.
Correct. I certainly cannot compete with you in the douchebag category - you are the perpetual returning champion.
yes.gif

Don't be modest, now, SimplyAssholic.

You are the asshole here.

And the douche bag.

And you can't compete in life.

You remain, forever, a fail at all things of value.

fail

Is that shit terminal? :confused:

fail

Is that shit terminal? :confused:

only if you wake up next to it in the morning

fail

i didn't vote for him in '08 and he's shown me nothing to change my mind.

i didn't vote for mccain in '08, and the repubs have done less to change my mind.

fail

Kinda like this chick in the pink who is the "skinny" one?
>

WH_fat_girls.jpg

It doesn't matter that his dirty laundry has been washed, rinsed, spun, extra-rinsed, re-spun, dried and aired many times over already. He's climbed to the top in the polls so we'll all get to hear about it seventeen ways from Sunday.

Go ahead and tell me I'm wrong. :eusa_whistle:

Not at all.The Liberal media people feel it's their duty to attack whoever is leading in the polls.
I don't think Newt gives a shit....

The more they attack Newt the more I like the guy to be the nominee. :clap2:

I don't think this country could survive a president named Barack Hussein Obama being followed by a president named Newt. :eusa_hand:

My vote is gettng closer and closer to green as time goes by.

I don't think this country could survive a president named Barack Hussein Obama being followed by a president named Newt. :eusa_hand:

Would you rather him followed by one called Devaul? You know my governor, devaul patrick, is eyeing a 2016 presidential run?!?!?!

DEL!!!! I want your input on that one!!!

Would you rather him followed by one called Devaul? You know my governor, devaul patrick, is eyeing a 2016 presidential run?!?!?!

"Words, just words."

Now that would be interesting. Devaul could plagiarize the words of President Obama which, funny enough, are words Devaul spoke that had been plagiarized by candidate Obama.

This could cause a tear in the very fabric of space/time.

the only remaining question is whether Devaul requires a TOTUS to give a speech!

"Words, just words."

Now that would be interesting. Devaul could plagiarize the words of President Obama which, funny enough, are words Devaul spoke that had been plagiarized by candidate Obama.

the only remaining question is whether Devaul requires a TOTUS to give a speech!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dboIpZ8ool8]Deval Patrick: Just Words Speech 10/15/06 - YouTube[/ame]

"Words, just words."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dboIpZ8ool8]Deval Patrick: Just Words Speech 10/15/06 - YouTube[/ame]

A very fine speech.

And when candidate Obama LATER used those words and that catchy PHRASE with some of those very examples, I don't believe he credited Devaul (or his writers) as the source.

"Words, just words."

A very fine speech.

And when candidate Obama LATER used those words and that catchy PHRASE with some of those very examples, I don't believe he credited Devaul (or his writers) as the source.

You are correct, Obama did not credit Devaul when he plagerized Devaul's speech. I personally don't really care about that though.

Forum List

Back