Ford to sell 600 horsepower assault vehicle in 2016. Why don't libs scream about this?

Oh don't waste your breath on pmh. He LIKES totalitarian governments. He also wants to destroy mankind so he is basically batshit crazy thus only engage if you want a laugh. He is not useful for legit conversation.
Liberals don't do fascism, but you do, my little Mod Troll...

So, you are saying that the "Liberals" don't do fascism eh? News for you scout, many of those places had the support of much of the population initially. Germany in fact started as a democratically elected government. But you knew that, you're just being a prick.

You can protest all you want, but the Bolsheviks most certainly were liberal.
Work on your history, it needs a lot of work. You're the kind who thinks Hitler was elected.

Sure sure, there was a lot of political maneuvering that he did to make himself dictator, but he never could have made himself dictator had the people not put him in the position for him to make those maneuvers. Do you deny that?

They gave him 36.8% of the vote. I think we should be lucky to get a POTUS with that many people turning out to vote and casting a vote for the next person that leads us. I bet the next person that leads us won't have that much support. But they won't. I know both Trump, Hillary, Bush, Cruz, or whom ever they plan to run could never get 36.8% of the country to get out and vote for them. Hell, we'll be lucky to even see 60% of Americans bothering to even show up in these crooked elections.

What do you wanna bet?
36.8% is 13.20000000000000000000000001 points from a majority. Care to try again?

They gave nothing. They acknowledged they existed as Natural Rights. And they further ensured that we would have the ability to defend those Rights by writing the 2nd Amendment into the Bill of Rights.
Natural rights do not exist, not even the right to life. and I'll not say it again. Your rights are written on paper, that and a lawyer will give you a potentially decent chance in court, where it matters.

Wow you are one ignorant silly boy....

JOHN LOCKE and the NATURAL LAW and NATURAL RIGHTS TRADITION
Steven Forde, University of North Texas
John Locke | Natural Law, Natural Rights, and American Constitutionalism

They gave nothing. They acknowledged they existed as Natural Rights. And they further ensured that we would have the ability to defend those Rights by writing the 2nd Amendment into the Bill of Rights.
Natural rights do not exist, not even the right to life. and I'll not say it again. Your rights are written on paper, that and a lawyer will give you a potentially decent chance in court, where it matters.

Fucking garbage. Here only the Constitution, and rulings based upon it, and aligned with it, matter. Locke could no more have signed off on gay marriage than flown like a bird. Interesting, but fucking useless now. There are no natural rights, not a one, not even the right to life. Spare us the dogma.

Guns are what prevents more of that from occurring.
Dogma. A gun does nothing of the kind. What you want is a flesh-eating lawyer. With that you get Gay Marriage, and your property back.
The Rights that we enjoy derive from Nature, and Nature is allowed to do so because men with guns killed other men with guns who were oppressing the inhabitants of this country. It's called history. You should read some.
There is no such thing as Natural Rights, an utterly moronic concept. Your rights came from liberals, who wrote them down here.
If the government can giveth, it can just as easily taketh away.

You are soulless and evil.

10711152_399852510189286_227374990347759030_n.png
Liberals gave you the right in the first place, And they wrote it on paper, as well as allowing for a method to change it. I don't live in the past, and neither should you.
Bullshit. The method of change what was agreed upon has been abandoned. It used to take an amendment to change the Bill of Rights. No longer. Now you just use the TV, propagandize and scare the shit out of the population, and you can illegally take away their rights. Hell, it is what they are trying to do with the guns, isn't it? Well, it isn't going to work this time. If you want them completely taken away, start the Amendment process.

e6191ca4f69d8ff6dd36eb22c73b109e.jpg

sp8HTOu.jpg

Dogma. A gun does nothing of the kind. What you want is a flesh-eating lawyer. With that you get Gay Marriage, and your property back.
The Rights that we enjoy derive from Nature, and Nature is allowed to do so because men with guns killed other men with guns who were oppressing the inhabitants of this country. It's called history. You should read some.
There is no such thing as Natural Rights, an utterly moronic concept. Your rights came from liberals, who wrote them down here.

Liberals gave you the right in the first place, And they wrote it on paper, as well as allowing for a method to change it. I don't live in the past, and neither should you.
Bullshit. The method of change what was agreed upon has been abandoned. It used to take an amendment to change the Bill of Rights. No longer. Now you just use the TV, propagandize and scare the shit out of the population, and you can illegally take away their rights. Hell, it is what they are trying to do with the guns, isn't it? Well, it isn't going to work this time. If you want them completely taken away, start the Amendment process.

sp8HTOu.jpg
Liberty you can keep - freedom of speech, thought, religion, assembly, etc., however guns aren't liberty, and for the vast majority, no longer necessary.

Fucking garbage. Here only the Constitution, and rulings based upon it, and aligned with it, matter. Locke could no more have signed off on gay marriage than flown like a bird. Interesting, but fucking useless now. There are no natural rights, not a one, not even the right to life. Spare us the dogma.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Like I said, you are one batshit crazy silly little boy! The COTUS is based on the theories of these men so yet again the real historical facts refute your silly, batshit crazy assertions.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Like I said, you are one batshit crazy silly little boy! The COTUS is based on the theories of these men so yet again the real historical facts refute your silly, batshit crazy assertions.
Yet again, more trolling and no substance. Either refute the argument or don't bother.

sp8HTOu.jpg
Liberty you can keep - freedom of speech, thought, religion, assembly, etc., however guns aren't liberty, and for the vast majority, no longer necessary.

The COTUS is merely words. The 2nd Amendment and the guns that it recognizes as our Right to keep and bear, are what give those words teeth.

Now run along crazy person.

Yet again, more trolling and no substance. Either refute the argument or don't bother.

I just did. Further, if your assertion were correct the 2nd would already be defunct, we would all be disarmed and the country would be a police state. As none of those conditions exist that is proof positive that you are WRONG!

Enjoy the suck silly boy.

sp8HTOu.jpg
The COTUS is merely words. The 2nd Amendment and the guns that it recognizes as our Right to keep and bear, are what give those words teeth.

It's all words, mostly based on liberalism, like your rights, dumbfuck.

How do you know? There are many times that people die in police raids who had no weapons. Hell they almost blew a baby up in one of their raids. I doubt the baby was armed. As usual you are simply full of opinion but desperately short of facts. The police have killed far too many innocent people to be given a pass anymore. I am actually very pro police for the most part, but if a cop was breaking into my house I would have no hesitation in defending myself because these days there is simply no way to determine what their motivations are.
You're funeral, literally. As for the baby, a bad cop doing a bad thing, which I don't support but the resolution has been handled, as marginally as it can be, by lawyers, not guns.
Bad cops, corrupt politicians, crooked judges. . . . ??!!!!

These are the actors and participants that can be members of the gang and cabal that are allowed guns, right? They become corrupt and dangerous. You admit it. They own deadly force, and thus, can force anyone and everyone to do what every they want. . . well, unless they are armed. Which would be fine with you?

Yet you, me and everyone we know can't make judgements for ourselves to protect ourselves from these bad actors?
power-corrupts-lord-acton.jpg

Now I know you are just trolling.

I just did. Further, if your assertion were correct the 2nd would already be defunct, we would all be disarmed and the country would be a police state. As none of those conditions exist that is proof positive that you are WRONG!

There are many liberals nations on the earth with much stricter gun control laws than American, and many places with many, many guns and no liberty at all. The two are unrelated, Troll...

sp8HTOu.jpg

It's all words, mostly based on liberalism, like your rights, dumbfuck.

No factual refutation of what I posted, nothing but your personal unsupported opinion. So who's the troll here? Yep. It's you...

There are many liberals nations on the earth with much stricter gun control laws than American, and many places with many, many guns and no liberty at all. The two are unrelated, Troll...

Wrong. The US has the fewest laws governing what the people can do on Earth. Enjoy the suck yet again crazy person...

[

Right. When liberals want the constitution changed they don't go thru the amending process because they know they won't get 3/4 of the states to ratify the proposed amendment. Instead they tell the supreme court to "interpret" something in the constitution to give them what they want.

If you want to change the constitution, go thru the amending process. It's been done 27 times.

sp8HTOu.jpg
A much greater progressive than you says you're wrong. You are nobody. She is somebody. Listen up and LEARN WHY, none of the other freedoms mean nothing w/o this one important right.

Obviously you know nothing about the closing down of a free society.

sp8HTOu.jpg
A much greater progressive than you says you're wrong. You are nobody. She is somebody. Listen up and LEARN WHY, none of the other freedoms mean nothing w/o this one important right.

Obviously you know nothing about the closing down of a free society.

Her opinion is of no concern. I wouldn't find her qualified to clean up after my dog actually, and she's far smarter than you and most here.

6:10 for instance, we are not a democracy, and the Founders never wanted the pitchforks to have a say, so they didn't grant you one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back