For USMB GOP who say "Fast and Furious" but don't know what it means: Explained

Notice, these right wingers scream I got it wrong, but failed to make a correction?

Look at "IlarMeilyr". What a piece of "work".

^ look at rderp lying outright after I clearly and unambiguously demonstrated (with a solid liberal media source to buttress it) that his OP spin was bullshit.

Look at "rderp." What a piece of shit.

Notice, these right wingers scream I got it wrong, but failed to make a correction?

^ look at rderp lying outright after I clearly and unambiguously demonstrated (with a solid liberal media source to buttress it) that his OP spin was bullshit.

Still, no correction. Guess I was right.

This is what I posted in response to your original post, Deanie. How much more "correction" do you require?

What's disgusting about the Fast & Furious program is that the Obama Administration continued with it LONG after they knew that they were unable to track the weapons and that some of the weapons were ending up in the hands of violent drug cartels in another country where innocent people were being slaughtered by them.

It wasn't until a US Border Patrol agent was murdered by one of the Fast & Furious guns and a public outcry started that the Justice Department finally pulled the plug on the gun sales. This Administration apparently felt that it's terrible when school kids in Conn. get killed by an assault weapon that was legally obtained but could care less if Mexican kids get killed by an assault weapon that they allowed to "walk" across the border.

The "gist" of your original post is that since Obama received an F from the Brady Group, that it's obvious he had nothing to do with Fast & Furious because he's actually pro gun. What that proves is that Barack Obama fails to live up to his promises across a wide political spectrum because his Administration is so colossally inept. Barack Obama is anti-gun...he's just clueless about how to pass legislation that he wants passed...hence an idiotic program like Fast & Furious...flooding Mexico with high powered weapons to prove that tighter gun controls are needed here in the US. That someone in this Administration thought that was a brilliant plan speaks VOLUMES about how stupid these clowns really ARE!

What Fast & Furious illustrates quite clearly is that the Obama Justice Department cares DEEPLY about protecting Mexican illegals residing in this country but didn't give a second thought to the hundreds of Mexican citizens residing legally in their own country who were gunned down with weapons that we provided to their killers.

It would seem that potential Democratic voters have value to Barry and Eric...but not so much if they live elsewhere...

Your problem is that you just don't get it Oldstyle.

[ame=http://youtu.be/jDZAU7Q4NxU]Operation Fast and Furious - YouTube[/ame]

Still, no correction. Guess I was right.

^ still lying. I Posted the correction already, you hack moron obvious liar. And what I posted doesn't even come close to the dishonest hack spin you tried to foist of on everyone.

You really can't stop lying. What a rancid diseased twat you remain.

I must confess. I don't really mind the endless spewing of dishonest lolberal hack imbecility which rderp posts (exclusively).

He is such an undeniably obvious liar that his hackish propagandist efforts usually end up convincing reasonable people of the exact OPPOSITE of what he's attempting to peddle.

rderp, you are a total fail. In life.

The "gist" of your original post is that since Obama received an F from the Brady Group, that it's obvious he had nothing to do with Fast & Furious because he's actually pro gun. What that proves is that Barack Obama fails to live up to his promises across a wide political spectrum because his Administration is so colossally inept. Barack Obama is anti-gun...he's just clueless about how to pass legislation that he wants passed...hence an idiotic program like Fast & Furious...flooding Mexico with high powered weapons to prove that tighter gun controls are needed here in the US. That someone in this Administration thought that was a brilliant plan speaks VOLUMES about how stupid these clowns really ARE!

Someone in his Administration? Who? Who would be stupid enough to think that's a brilliant idea? Obviously, you kind. That's why I compare such a ridiculous scheme to birtherism.

Someone in his Administration? Who? Who would be stupid enough to think that's a brilliant idea? Obviously, you kind. That's why I compare such a ridiculous scheme to birtherism.

Hey rderp, you derp.

Who cares WHICH particular shithead came up with the idea of Fast and Furious. It happened during (and was approved by) the shithead Obumbler Adminstration by and through his asshole-led DOJ. The asshole Holder ought to have been fucking fired. Not that Obumbler would ever do something that intelligent or dignified.

And when the Assclown General (Holder) had the unmitigated temerity to ASK the President to invoke "Executive Privilege," the Scumbag in Chief OUGHT TO have refused. Instead, of course, the assclown in Chief said "ok."

We all realize you dream of going down on Obumbler and giving his asshole a good rim job. But show SOME integrity, you fucking idiot lying hack. At least, for once, ADMIT the truth. Admit that Fast and Furious was a clusterfuck of stupidity authorized on Holder's and Obumbler's watch.

Damn. Your dishonesty is sickening. Massive, ceaseless and sickening.

What Fast & Furious illustrates quite clearly is that the Obama Justice Department cares DEEPLY about protecting Mexican illegals residing in this country but didn't give a second thought to the hundreds of Mexican citizens residing legally in their own country who were gunned down with weapons that we provided to their killers.

It would seem that potential Democratic voters have value to Barry and Eric...but not so much if they live elsewhere...

Your problem is that you just don't get it Oldstyle.

[ame=http://youtu.be/jDZAU7Q4NxU]Operation Fast and Furious - YouTube[/ame]

I just watched that entire video, Random and you're right...I don't "get it". What does that have to do what I pointed out?

Hey rderp, you derp.

Who cares WHICH particular shithead came up with the idea of Fast and Furious. It happened during (and was approved by) the shithead Obumbler Adminstration by and through his asshole-led DOJ. The asshole Holder ought to have been fucking fired. Not that Obumbler would ever do something that intelligent or dignified.

And when the Assclown General (Holder) had the unmitigated temerity to ASK the President to invoke "Executive Privilege," the Scumbag in Chief OUGHT TO have refused. Instead, of course, the assclown in Chief said "ok."

We all realize you dream of going down on Obumbler and giving his asshole a good rim job. But show SOME integrity, you fucking idiot lying hack. At least, for once, ADMIT the truth. Admit that Fast and Furious was a clusterfuck of stupidity authorized on Holder's and Obumbler's watch.

Damn. Your dishonesty is sickening. Massive, ceaseless and sickening.

So your argument is "someone said it, we don't know who, we just know someone must have"?

You are a tard. Try to figure out why.

Last edited by a moderator:
Under the Bush Administration the ATF tried a new program to monitor the sale and transport of weapons from gun shops in the US across the border and into Mexico, looking to arrest the smugglers. This was done with the cooperation of the Mexican authorities. The program was halted however when it was determined that it was impossible to keep tabs on the weapons even with the assistance of the Mexican authorities.

Fast forward to the Obama Administration...

Some genius decided that they would do the same thing...only this time the Mexican authorities wouldn't be helping and they wouldn't try to arrest the smugglers. The idea appears to have been to flood Mexico with these weapons so that they could then point to the problem and say that tighter gun control laws are needed here in the US. The fact that these guns were going to ultra violent drug cartels that would use them to terrorize Mexican nationals didn't seem to bother those folks in the Holder Justice Department that were running this fiasco because to quote one of the people in charge "Some times you have to scramble a few eggs to make an omelet!"...in other words...the end justifies the means.

As for WHO in the Obama Administration knew about this? Well, we know it went as high as Lanny Breuer...the Assistant Attorney General. We don't know if it went higher than that because Barack Obama invoked Executive Privilege and Eric Holder refused to release some 1,500 pages of documents because they concerned "on going investigations" effectively stonewalling the entire investigation at that level.

And there we sit...

The "most transparent Administration in history" doing what it does best...refuse to give the American people a straight answer.

Under the Bush Administration the ATF tried a new program to monitor the sale and transport of weapons from gun shops in the US across the border and into Mexico, looking to arrest the smugglers. This was done with the cooperation of the Mexican authorities. The program was halted however when it was determined that it was impossible to keep tabs on the weapons even with the assistance of the Mexican authorities.

Some genius decided that they would do the same thing...only this time the Mexican authorities wouldn't be helping and they wouldn't try to arrest the smugglers. The idea appears to have been to flood Mexico with these weapons so that they could then point to the problem and say that tighter gun control laws are needed here in the US. The fact that these guns were going to ultra violent drug cartels that would use them to terrorize Mexican nationals didn't seem to bother those folks in the Holder Justice Department that were running this fiasco because to quote one of the people in charge "Some times you have to scramble a few eggs to make an omelet!"...in other words...the end justifies the means.

Hilarious. What you're saying doesn't even seem "retarded" to you. How is that possible?

Hilarious. What you're saying doesn't even seem "retarded" to you. How is that possible?

I don't think I'd use the word "retarded"...I'd lean towards words like "ill advised"..."callous"...& "clueless". How is it possible that someone in the Obama Administration didn't think Fast & Furious was all of the above and put a stop to it WAY before Brian Terry was murdered and hundreds of Mexican nationals lost their lives? I don't know, Deanie...you'll have to explain that yourself. Your choices seem to be limited to either the Obama folks are blinded by ideology or that they don't know what's going on in the government that they are supposedly running...pick your poison.

It's the same problem you have with Benghazi and with the IRS scandal...

Gee, does anyone notice a pattern here?

I just watched that entire video, Random and you're right...I don't "get it". What does that have to do what I pointed out?

The "don't get it" is that what you are pointing out is such a small piece of the larger picture. You are yelling about one person getting shot when there is an entire small war going on. The "don't get it" was not denying what you said, it is actually agreeing with you but is also asking why are you complaining about such a small piece of it?

OK, I see the misunderstanding now. The program was the same under Bush as it was under Obama. In both instances the name of the game is to get guns across the border. You adding in the gun control laws has nothing to do with it. Take that out and you have basically got it, both Bush and Obama.

Forum List

Back